Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me to the list. Paid for a pair.

Comment

Love this product and I will buy in the future.

I may have a hard time explaining to the wife that I spent $250 on window switches, though. They just don't get it.

:D

Comment

gathering funds...
        John

Comment

Thought the switches would move quicker than this. Wish I had the dough.

Comment

So dope.
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

George, where do you have your keyless entry installed? Curious as I've always put mine in the trunk, which would be a pain to try and wire to the center console for using the window feature.
              alexw
              (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
              Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

The trunks probably isn't the best place for a keyless unit - although, I know a lot of people have installed the rec-43 unit there because of the popular write up thread.

The best place for a keyless unit is driver side, under the dash. The door lock interface is there - that's where someone like Luke would install it.

But, if you have your keyless in the trunk, all you need is to run two wires(optional - only if you want the alarm/keyless function). Not a big deal - if you consider how awesome remote window roll-down is on a hot summer day.
                Last edited by george graves; 03-02-2014, 05:42 AM.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

As far as running wires to the trunk goes, there's lots of people who do it, everyone who owns aftermarket amplifiers

ALSO, can we stop complaining about the price being crazy for 4-door cars??
                  Most sedans you see with one-touch usually only have it for the front windows, sometimes only the drivers side window!! How many times are your rear passengers really gonna be that upset about the lack of one-touch back there?

My Transaction Feedback
                  My "build" thread
                  BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Any chance of a retrofit kit for those of us that already have e36 switches, or are the switches in your kit modified?
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by saturnv7890 View Post
                      As far as running wires to the trunk goes, there's lots of people who do it, everyone who owns aftermarket amplifiers

ALSO, can we stop complaining about the price being crazy for 4-door cars??
                      Most sedans you see with one-touch usually only have it for the front windows, sometimes only the drivers side window!! How many times are your rear passengers really gonna be that upset about the lack of one-touch back there?
                      Exactly.

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                      Any chance of a retrofit kit for those of us that already have e36 switches, or are the switches in your kit modified?
                      I'm working on it.

The switches are completely different. These are true one-touch, two stage switches. A light press makes the windows go up and down as normal. A harder press send them into "express" mode - and the windows go up or down all the way automagically.

I really should make a video - seems to be some confusion on that.

Only 5 spots left.
                      Last edited by george graves; 04-06-2014, 05:22 AM.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

George, what keyless entry system do you have. Trying to guage for a good brand/model. The reason for the purchase, you nailed it, lower windows on hot day prior to getting in. Big need here in S. FL.
                        Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                        BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggg, if I didn't have leather wrapped consoles I would get these. I cannot bring myself to trim them for e36 switches.

Nice product George, nice work.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

If my bid wins my e30, I'll be all over these, wont know till Sunday though.
                            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Exactly.

I'm working on it.

The switches are completely different. These are true one-touch, two stage switches. A light press makes the windows go up and down as normal. A harder press send them into "express" mode - and the windows go up or down all the way automagically.

I really should make a video - seems to be some confusion on that.

Only 5 spots left. Don't kick yourself that you didn't get in on this while you could.
                              This is a good point that needs to be stressed. This is a modern convenience on newer vehicles, but a Godsend for older cars like e30's.

I've bought GG Products before, this guy knows what he's doing, folks. If you factor in the cost of junkyard switches, an aftermarket kit and then the time and skill to wire it all together, I think you'll see that this is a bargain price.

Comment

I really want these, need 4, but $$$-wise I'm not ready!!
                                - Frank
                                '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                                http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                                Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Working...
                                X