Parts For Sale / Parts Wanted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts For Sale / Parts Wanted Thread

Thought I would start a thread where people can post what they will have for sale at the picnic or what they are looking for that people could bring.

I'll start. I'm looking for an E34 touring cargo sun shade. Please PM if you have one for sale that you can bring!

Id like late model fogs, , or an iS rear spoiler, pristine rear trunk carpet floor piece.

Ill bring a few boots sets to sell, warsteiner beer mugs, and not sure what else yet

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

If there is any interest I have a used Maxx Alpha-n kit I'd like to sell.

Comment

I have complete set of front and rear Ground Control adjustable sway bar links (front is long m3 style!!) for sale.

Used for only about 6 weeks on my daily driver. I moved on to something else.

Make offer.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Looking for a 4.10lsd. Preferably a small case but I would also consider a large case. PM me if you have one and can bring it to the picnic.
          1991 318i

Comment

If I end up getting a new set of wheels while down in the states I'll be trying to sell my current ones

Avid 1 av-12 polished lip white face 16x8 +15 all 4 rims no tires.
            Looking to get 350 dollars

Comment

Looking for windshield nozzles on the hood, preferably new or near new, Would like to hook mine up before the journey home.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Looking for stock shocks! All 4

Comment

I have an almost new Bosch oxygen sensor, perfect condition except for where I melted part of the plastic connector outside barrel. Functions 100%, cosmetic damage only. $40 OBO

I also have two good condition US grills, no defects, just needs detailer wipe or black paint. $20 OBO

The Ground Control front/rear swaybar links (excellent condition and fronts are long m3 style) are still available. $125 OBO

Lastly, I have a Turner/JimC ECU chip available. $100 OBO

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                  HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                  **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

I have a lot of stuff still on the turbo e30 that need to leave. Podi, wideband, turbo, alpina rear spoiler. 2.97 LSD, houndstooth door cards, tan cards, cardinal seats reupholstered, red/black/tan door pulls and pockets, black trunk. Tons of extra parts too. Let me know so I can pull it off or get it pulled aside for the weekend. Shoot me a pm to make it easier.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

I'm looking for 5x120 wheels, preferably 17".
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I'm bringing an m30b35 ECU (179) with the sssquid 91 octane chip. Best tune I've ever ran on a stock m30. $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          Id like late model fogs, , or an iS rear spoiler, pristine rear trunk carpet floor piece.

Ill bring a few boots sets to sell, warsteiner beer mugs, and not sure what else yet

I'm bringing an is spoiler to sell.

Also e21 blue rear door cards and pristine e30 black vinyl headrests

Comment

I've got one of these if someone needs one:

[/img]http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/64413_x800.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Wardie View Post
                              I have a lot of stuff still on the turbo e30 that need to leave. Podi, wideband, turbo, alpina rear spoiler. 2.97 LSD, houndstooth door cards, tan cards, cardinal seats reupholstered, red/black/tan door pulls and pockets, black trunk. Tons of extra parts too. Let me know so I can pull it off or get it pulled aside for the weekend. Shoot me a pm to make it easier.

Pics of spoiler?

And bottom trunk carpet?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                              X