Stock e30 exhaust size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock e30 exhaust size

Planning on doing a cat delete this week I have an 89 325i is 1.75 the size of the pipes before and after the cat ? I need to know what size pipes I should buy

measure the pipes...

Comment

Originally posted by skunka View Post
      measure the pipes...
      Thanks for your helpfull comment.

For the OP: Its 1.75"
      Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
      Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Comment

im also thinking of doing a cat delete. are you putting anything in its place or just straight pipes O.P, i have a magnaflow and its already loud..thinking about putting another magnaflow on lol
        Derek Stanelle
        Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Originally posted by horse30 View Post
          im also thinking of doing a cat delete. are you putting anything in its place or just straight pipes O.P, i have a magnaflow and its already loud..thinking about putting another magnaflow on lol
          I have a Supersprint on mine ,There are straight pipes in its place right now. The tone/loudness barely changed you can hardly tell it's gone. About to weeks ago I went over a speed bump a little too fast and scraped across it which caused an exhaust leak so around 4kish rpms it's real loud and raspy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X