eibach springs with koni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eibach springs with koni's

what do you guys say about this setup, eibachs with some koni's adjustbles????
    good for a track/street mix? also does anyone have some pics?
    oh and if this is not a good setup someone shed some light on a good one or me.

thanks alot
    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

You have an awesome last name.

Comment

What type of Eibachs?
      Without that we cant help.

Race, Comps, Street?

Tried and true:
      H&R Sports w/ Bilsteins
      H&R Race w/ Bilsteins OR Koni SA's
      Eibach Prokit w/ Bilsteins
      Eibach Race w/ Koni SA'a OR bilsteins

Leda Coil-overs with Penske remote adjustable shocks. Now THATS a setup!
      Below the radar...

Comment

Get GC and be happy with it, one of my friends has Eibach prokit, I think, and he doesnt like them, he says its little bit too soft.

BTW, did you get stuff that I send in mail?
        95' M3.
        90' 325i Turboed.
        87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

UNHCLL: well it seems that eibach only makes the pro-kit for the e30.....if not please enlighten me with some part numbers so i can get the better one :D, oh and by the way the i don't mind a firm ride, if the passengers complain they can get out :P

steve30:i like my name too.
          kavkazia: i haven't recieved anything yet, i'll let you know when i do.

-Cam
          Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

oh yah guys i was wondering if i'll need camber correction plates???? i'm not very common with lowering cars.

thanks

-Cam
            Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
              UNHCLL: well it seems that eibach only makes the pro-kit for the e30.....if not please enlighten me with some part numbers so i can get the better one :D, oh and by the way the i don't mind a firm ride, if the passengers complain they can get out :P

steve30:i like my name too.
              kavkazia: i haven't recieved anything yet, i'll let you know when i do.

-Cam

Ahhh yes.
              Well when you are a lucky SOB like me, you manage to aquire rare goodies.
              Eibach did make other springs for the E30. Race/Comp were the options. Currently NLA. I have a set on my car and my father has a set on his M3.

But with the pro-kit, bilsteins will be fine, but the Koni Single Adjustables will be better. Depends on what you wish to budget.

Imho, pro-kit is much to soft.
              I'd prefer a set of H&R race, H&R Sports or Eibach Race's. But with those, you'd most likely want to run the Koni's.

The BEST way to decipher the setup you want, is to find someone local who has the setup and is willing to give you a demo ride.

Camber correction: It is not of any importance for the setups you have mentioned. The lowering will not create excessive camber.

HTH,
              Chris
              Below the radar...

Comment

does anyone have pictures of their car with koni's and eibach springs??? i also would like some in put on H&R OE Sport springs with Bilstein sports...they are those ones for sale, i'm trying to keep my options open. ??? a pic there would also help.

thanks
                -Cam
                Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

I'm curious about this setup as well
                  BEERTECH

Comment

The question I have yet to see raised is, what you will be doing with the car? If you are going to track it and Auto-X it then I would go with some of the other set-ups mentioned. If like in my case you are just using this as a daily driver and want the car to look good and handle a lot better then go woth the Bilstien/Eibach setup. Just my .02
                    Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

me personally, it'll be a daily driver, but I'd like the adjustability of the Konis. I just can't justify the GC setup yet.....

and yes, the better it looks, the happier i am haha
                      BEERTECH

Comment

well i'd be auto-x and daily drivers, but i'm only most likely only be keeping the car for another years as i am planning on investing into an m3...to persue my real dreams. looks are important to me but i rather it be more useful track wise, as i love to fly around corners.

-cam
                        Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

hey has anyone ever install tokico springs and struts???? they are 5way adjustable, and they use eibach springs i heard. anyone have pictures or opinons on this setup???

thanks
                          cam
                          Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

I don'e believe Tokico uses Eibach springs. THere Plant and wherehouse are local to me and I beleive they manufacture all of there own stuff here in CA. I have heard good and bad about Tokico but that means nothing as I have no personal experience with them.
                            Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Working...
                            X