X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tits

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
      Well Scott, seeing as my car will at your garage that morning for a valve adjustment/ ssk, we should just cruise on up from there.

I suggest cruising 1a from Hampton up to Newcastle then taking a few pics. Thatll take a solid hour or so with the beach traffic and is an impressive drive right along the ocean. Hows that sound to everyone?
      Awesome, that sounds like a nice ride. Why don't we all meet at my garage? That way three of us will already be there, and you guys will pass by my exit to get up 95 anyways.

I'd be happy to give directions.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
        Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
          Sounds good to me.
          Of course it sounds good to you - you're one of the guys that's going to be there already :)

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Sign me up! I figured out my brakes and it the culprit was the master cylinder. Soo lets get a meeting place and a time. I will be coming from 101. In my red 318is, Wink wink...

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
              Sounds like a plan. Sign me up! I figured out my brakes and it the culprit was the master cylinder. Soo lets get a meeting place and a time. I will be coming from 101. In my red 318is, Wink wink...
              Nice ;) Well, if you're coming 101, I'm like 10 minutes south, but if you don't mind that, it'd be a lot easier to localize us - we could start lower down the coast too.

For anyone who would like to join us:
              My garage is at 27 Kimball Road, Amesbury, MA 01913 - g'head and mapquest it, and PM me with your cell if I don't already have it, and I'll send you mine in case you get lost.

Say meet anywhere between 12 and 1 - we'll be there early if anyone wants to show up, say 9ish.

Comment

I should be down on sunday with some friends. I need to swap out my rear diff on sat, so hopfully everything goes well.

Comment

It better man, I want this to be a decent meet. Its my first

So right now its Scott, myself and my buddy, Kangamangus. Anyone else coming? Lets make it a good one
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                    Say meet anywhere between 12 and 1 - we'll be there early if anyone wants to show up, say 9ish.
                    I'll most likely be there, if thats cool. I'll shoot you a PM.
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

yea, i'll be there...but i heard dan and his roomies were losers...

Stoner bashingg timeee

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCalypso

Stoner bashingg timeee
                        NICE. Dude, where's your calypso?

I've got Fielding, myself, and his buddy that will be there early doing the valve adjustments. I've got Adam (kankymanky) and Brew and Andy (killercalypso) and probably Jarvis and Gillany. Turning out to be a decent meet!

Comment

Stoner bashingg timeee
                          NICE. Dude, where's your calypso?

I've got Fielding, myself, and his buddy that will be there early doing the valve adjustments. I've got Adam (kankymanky) and Brew and Andy (killercalypso) and probably Jarvis and Gillany. Turning out to be a decent meet!
                          Yea dude, i also got my buddy Peter comming with his e30, should be good.

Andy

Comment

Andy
                            Hey, you guys want to work on my rear wheel bearing instead of go for cruise!

OMG1111eleventyelevn!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Comment

Andy
                              Hey, you guys want to work on my rear wheel bearing instead of go for cruise!

OMG1111eleventyelevn!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
                              Fag.

Sorry I'm missing this one. Bust out a map and look for some other routes besides 1a... sitting in stop & go along the coast isnt that much fun in cars without AC. 8)

Adam & I went to high school together. He's a real pimp daddy... watch out!

I'm back in the area as of the 28th. Skoo starts the 29th... and Andy & I commence excessive boozing in Portsmouth on the 30th! w000000 8)
                              Below the radar...

Comment

definately not coming sukkas. enjoy your sausage-fest. fags.
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X