No announcement yet.

NE Meet, NOV 20th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be there but honestly i think we shouldnt do much driving i gotta drive 1,300 miles to florida a couple days after this meet so the less driving the better and i wanna try to conserve as much engine life as i can while my engine is still alive....so are we meeting at your house scott?

Comment

Its not his house. Youll see what its like. I dont want to spoil the suprise.
      Back to my roots

Comment

Cute Fielding. Realllll cute. :)

It's at my garage - I rent a two bay/land/barn for my parts biz, it's about 15 minutes from my house.

Jeremy, wouldn't you rather break down around here, close to home, close to people who will fix your car with you - as opposed to 700 miles from here on your way to FL?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
          Cute Fielding. Realllll cute. :)

It's at my garage - I rent a two bay/land/barn for my parts biz, it's about 15 minutes from my house.

Jeremy, wouldn't you rather break down around here, close to home, close to people who will fix your car with you - as opposed to 700 miles from here on your way to FL?

ohhhh i thought your garage was err nevermind lol

and to answer your question yes i'd much rather my car broke down on me before my trip so i could fix it instead of during my trip when im in some eastbumfuckegypt virginia town ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i
            ohhhh i thought your garage was err nevermind lol

and to answer your question yes i'd much rather my car broke down on me before my trip so i could fix it instead of during my trip when im in some eastbumfuckegypt virginia town ;-)
            So good, let's run the shit out of it and make sure it don't break ;)

Comment

Track testing right???

Work out all the quarks

Comment

lol i run the shit out of my car everyday but im scared to drive 1,300 miles with it the farthest ive ever drivin any any one time was about 200 miles 8|

Comment

well now that im pretty sure my car will make it to florida im not too worried...though there is still something about the m20 engine that i dont like i think it has to do with all the god damn noises it makes...its all good though

i still dont really want to drive too too much at the meet because i do have to drive really far just a couple days after so like i said before the less driving the better.....hell maybe we can set up some cones in some parking lot somewhere and fuck around

Comment

well now that im pretty sure my car will make it to florida im not too worried...though there is still something about the m20 engine that i dont like i think it has to do with all the god damn noises it makes...its all good though

i still dont really want to drive too too much at the meet because i do have to drive really far just a couple days after so like i said before the less driving the better.....hell maybe we can set up some cones in some parking lot somewhere and fuck around
                    The biz park at the end of my road - it'd be perfect, and I'll bet no one would mind - my brother's practice space is right there.

Don't worry, we won't go nuts man, your car will be fine. I'm tellin you, I've now driven that car, and it sounds and feels great. You just don't have anything to compare it to!

Comment

lol yea your right the only cars ive ever driven have been ummm lets see vw jetta,altima,lancer,jeep,chrysler cirrus,and thats pretty much it so i really have nothing to compare my e30 too this is my first real car i wouldnt mind driving another e30 thats in mint condition just so i could compare ;-)

i also wouldnt mind testing out my handling a little more aggressivly instead of on the road we could have our own mini autox :-P

Comment

maybe we can set up some cones in some parking lot somewhere and fuck around
                        wow, that was pretty gay.
                        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                          wow, that was pretty gay.

did i ask for any of your lip? if i wanted some i would jiggle my zipper now stfu

Comment

did i ask for any of your lip? if i wanted some i would jiggle my zipper now stfu
                            Go cry over your crashed car.
                            Guess you dont need to worry about driving with us... you can sit on the fence and watch.

I'll give you $800 for the car, cash. :)
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                              Go cry over your crashed car.
                              Guess you dont need to worry about driving with us... you can sit on the fence and watch.

I'll give you $800 for the car, cash. :)
                              oh naughty. He didn't crash his car - and it's a real nice car, too.

He'll be participating fur shure.

Comment

shure?
                                is that from the same dictionary as "idear"???

F'in chowdah head.
                                Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                                X