No announcement yet.

The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I'm going to sound really stupid here, but what is this shirt about?? I don't understand the whole "Trina" thing can someone bring me up to speed on this please?

Thanks! :-D

Comment

Seriously dude.....Start from page 1.

Originally posted by shadowracer View Post
      OK I'm going to sound really stupid here, but what is this shirt about?? I don't understand the whole "Trina" thing can someone bring me up to speed on this please?

Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by shadowracer View Post

Follow link in OP and then go to page 1 of that thread. Read on through. Everythings there even though the OP was deleted in that thread.

Comment

Well, that wraps it up folks. Order goes through in the morning. I'll update when I receive a tracking number and post pics when everything comes in. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Fuuuuuk, honestly I only got in on this because of the lettering on the back of the shirt.

I should have checked back earlier! :hitler:
            yea me too, but fuck it, its for a good cause. Reason why funding issues happened is cause alot of people ended up backing outta the group buy which left the cost of t-shirts to remain the same, but the total sum of projected money to be less
            Originally posted by evandael
            a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

Yes,
              I myself am more than dissappointed as well.
              I wish we could have known earlier, but when the group buy took a turn for an area we as the organizers (Ricardo and I) could not control (people making payments/flaking), we had the option of either canceling the buy, or making an executive decision on the design. Canceling the buy was the last option we wanted to do, and we're hoping or understanding on the people involved

I wish we could have informed everyone earlier/better, but that's just how it happened, and we're very sorry about that.

Thanks for understanding though, an thanks to everyone who stuck it out and bowed your support; Ricardo and I are more than grateful and happy to get this group buy going

Comment

I'll personally get the lettering added on mine, for an extra cost at a local mall. ;)
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

So, did we end up only going with white? I paid for a white and black shirt. Just curious.
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

We went with both shirts; black and white

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                      So, did we end up only going with white? I paid for a white and black shirt. Just curious.
                      No worries, we went with both. I specifically remember your order because you have 2 shirts.

Just waiting on a tracking number for when the shirts will arrive, I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

Holy smokes, just got tracking info and they shipped the shirts yesterday. Turns out they are so local to me, they'll be arriving today. I'll post pics later today. I plan to ship everything Monday since I'll be getting my car ready for an autocross tomorrow and that'll give me a whole days to box everything.

Comment

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Last edited by JinormusJ; 05-17-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Wow those turned out really good! Can't wait to get it
                              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

do you still need anyone to fullfill the order?

Comment

Working...
                                X