1991 BMW 318is 5speed coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW 318is 5speed coupe

Selling my bmw. Was gonna build it up, but have too many other projects.
    Located in Northern California, Humboldt county

160k miles. Clean title. Power windows, Manual sunroof, Black leather. Sport seats. Recent smog. New door seals. Recent front end work. Car drives great.

Couple dents, passenger rear and drivers front fender. Rear bumper needs to be replaced.

Little to no rust at all, solid little car.

Asking $3600

Call after 5pm or text anytime with any questions. 530-394-769nine

Last edited by srpowered240sx; 04-26-2016, 02:30 PM. Reason: forgot something

No interest?

I figured people would be all over this, fairly rare car, only getting more rare.

Comment

I'm guessing people are afraid of the body damage, mainly the right rear. A better picture of that area might help out. If this was a sedan, I would have bought it from you already.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Yep

This is also my concern. Better pic would certainly help out. What happened?

Originally posted by Philo View Post
        I'm guessing people are afraid of the body damage, mainly the right rear. A better picture of that area might help out. If this was a sedan, I would have bought it from you already.

Comment

Originally posted by srpowered240sx View Post
          I figured people would be all over this, fairly rare car, only getting more rare.
          It's not a rare car at all, and I do not understand where people are pulling this thought from in the last three months. It just happens to be a last year coupe with an M42 engine. However, M42s were installed in overseas market cars several years beforehand, and total 318is production numbers are quite high.

As to getting more uncommon, yes, but only by virtue of age, and we know cars don't get more valuable just because they get old.

Comment

All valid points

All good points. I'll get some close up pictures of the rear damage added. I guess I was under the wrong impression thinking M42's were kinda rare. Thanks for the input folks.

Comment

You are forgiven.....your time and post count are to be blamed.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                It's not a rare car at all, and I do not understand where people are pulling this thought from in the last three months. It just happens to be a last year coupe with an M42 engine. However, M42s were installed in overseas market cars several years beforehand, and total 318is production numbers are quite high.

As to getting more uncommon, yes, but only by virtue of age, and we know cars don't get more valuable just because they get old.
                I think less than 2% of E30's made qualifies as reasonably rare. Are they unicorn status? No. But its still a very small # of E30's.

Comment

fender pictures

Here's a couple of shots of the rear fender. Light was already replaced, doesnt leak.

Comment

still available

See a lot of people searching for these, still available.

Comment

Sold

Car is sold.

Comment

Congrats. What was the final price? Would love to know what the market is like.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X