FS: 87 327i turbo Nashville $4900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 87 327i turbo Nashville $4900

Posting this up for my brother as I spend a lot more time in here than he does. He'said selling to finance his other e30 project.

So a little history of the car. My brother bought it as a barely running 325e a few years years ago. Car originally came from the Michigan area and had definitely seen some salt. So he replaced the fuel tank, pump, filter, and lines, as well as brake lines. Car was running poorly so he brought it up to me in NY where I tore into it and did the 325i head conversion over a weekend. Apparently that wasn'the enough of and improvement for him so he went ahead and grabbed the KAMotors turbo kit when it was first released. At that point all the suspension was redone with a ground control kit, and turbo installed with 3" straight exhaust.

Body is ROUGH, interior wiring is also in need of some help (window switches won'the work unless the door is open)

Car runs great but still needs to get the megasquirt tuned. It's running very conservatively at the moment. I will say the car is blast to drive and boost kicks in reliably around 3k and pulls HARD.

Some photos...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8713.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	7247983

Name:	IMG_8712.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	7247984

Name:	IMG_8710.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	7247985

Name:	IMG_8711.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	7247986

Name:	IMG_8704.jpg
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	7247987
    Last edited by Swanny; 05-14-2016, 08:40 PM. Reason: Dude.
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

[ATTACH]107039[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]107040[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]107041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]107042[/ATTACH]
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Ah man! Wish this wasn't outside my range. I'm looking for one down in Atlanta.

GLWS!

Comment

Im intereseted

Hey i am quite interseted and would love to talk. I am out of wheaton IL west of chicago.

Thanks, Noah

Contact through PM or 630-607-8185

Comment

Car sounds rowdy in person.

Bump for a drunk Iron Man.
          '91 318is M52 Turbo (in pieces)

Comment

Originally posted by graphicboy21 View Post
            Hey i am quite interseted and would love to talk. I am out of wheaton IL west of chicago.

Thanks, Noah

Contact through PM or 630-607-8185

Pm'd

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me. My brother doesn't have a ton of free time so I might be able to respond in a more timely manner.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Bump
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Some photos of the undercarriage

And the biggest trouble spot

He cut out and ground the rust down, threw in fiberglass, and undercoated it. Spent a rainy weekend in the smokey's driving this car and everything stayed nice and dry.

This car's biggest selling point is the drivetrain and suspension. If you had a clean shell you could save yourself a lot of hassle and $ and switch everything over and have an amazingly fun car without having to source the parts and set anything up.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Bump

Car might be making an appearance at the Spring Brodeo for any one thats out in the TN/NC border area.
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Just curious, what is your suspension setup on this? Those tires look nice and meaty.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

FS: 87 327i turbo Nashville $5500

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                        Just curious, what is your suspension setup on this? Those tires look nice and meaty.

Ground control coil over kit. They are, fenders had been rolled and stretched by the PO so it took to the new set up nicely.

Believe the tires are 225/50-15

Also, where in Naples are you? Grandparents live in Pelican Bay community and we have an apartment in High Point Circle complex.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                          Ground control coil over kit. They are, fenders had been rolled and stretched by the PO so it took to the new set up nicely.

Believe the tires are 225/50-15

Also, where in Naples are you? Grandparents live in Pelican Bay community and we have an apartment in High Point Circle complex.
                          I am contemplating the ground control kit but I'm a little hesitant because of my adapters (I'm 4x100 to 5x120).

Southeast Naples. I live on Collier Blvd down the road from exit 101 before you hit the toll booth going to the east coast. Not too many E30's here. I'm one of 2 boosted.
                          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Ttt ya'll
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                              X