No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so are these available? from the website it shows them and the price and you can add them to your cart.. last i heard they were unavailable so i was wondering if the site just hasnt been updated

Comment

They are not available. Its weird that you saw them on my page cause I can't access it at all.

Oh shit, it's back up.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

They is sold out :( ??

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

Bummeerr I want some now!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

No more??? :(
              :mrgreen:88' 325is:mrgreen:

Comment

These are on your site... are they available?

Are these vert compatible? I don't see why they wouldn't be, but just wanted to double check.
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

hi
                  welcome to this forum site, i suggest you, for your question you have to contact any other expert, right now i am not able to give you answer.
                  -----------
                  Top Ten classified website

Comment

Why doesn't this thread get closed if you arent making them anymore?

Comment

Looking to make everything but the springs in house to eliminate 90% of the problems I was having
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I would be so into that :)

Comment

Joms rear adjuster is too short. Where can I find the proper rear adjuster?

IE rear adjuster? or can you contact hypercoil for a rear adjuster?

Or a longer rear spring?

How much would it be shipped?

* So we used jom front adjusters to correct the rear rake, jom adjusters are POS and too short for the rear springs...

Thanks einstein, car turned out great, the only turnaround were the jom rear adjusters which didnt have to do with your setup.

My only question is, are the rear IE adjusters taller than jom fronts?
                          Last edited by darvo; 05-15-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Bump :)

Comment

Still broke. I might look in to doing a kickstarter later this year. I'd still need to find someone in the U.S. who could make the adjusters and top hats with out breaking the bank. Easier said than done with such small orders.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

If you do make a kick starter please post it on here. I'm all about supporting you and getting quality parts at the same time. The sooner you start one, the faster you will find your funding :)

Comment

Working...
                                X