Upstate NY Summer get together 2014 planning thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upstate NY Summer get together 2014 planning thread

I'm trying to gauge interest in having a summer meet up in central NY for all you r3v'ers in the area. Live in syracuse and feel like hanging out some weekend? Please chip in! Feel like driving from the west cost? We'd be glad to have you! This is going to be for anybody who feels like showing up!

I put together a preliminary survey to gauge interest, and get an idea of what type of event you would like.

Upstate NY 2014 summer get together survey

Survey Status

I appreciate your input!

I will do my best to put something together, but due to working full time and going to school full time (until I graduate in July), I don't think I can plan this alone. If you are a interested in helping to organize an event, please pm me. I could your help.
    Last edited by Andy.B; 03-10-2014, 07:17 AM.

So the largest considerations I have will be a wedding i have to attend in June and getting my ass into gear on putting my car back together. Any suggestions on good driving roads in the CNY area? Or are we on the hunt via google maps for some trails?
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Being I'm in the suburbs of Buffalo, I am clueless on good driving or meeting locations in central or southern NY, and am at the mercy of assistance from those in the area. Maybe someone in CNY or SNY SCCA could clue us in as to any events, good driving, or road rally route instructions, as they tend to include some good backroads driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
        So the largest considerations I have will be a wedding i have to attend in June and getting my ass into gear on putting my car back together. Any suggestions on good driving roads in the CNY area? Or are we on the hunt via google maps for some trails?
        I am in the same boat regarding getting my car back together. It's been at a body shop since late summer, and I am anxious to get it back together and on the road!

Comment

I'd be down for a May meetup before I return to California for the summer!
          '91 325i

Comment

Bump. I need peoples input to figure out where to go with this. Any ideas are welcome!

Comment

Bump to try and get more input. So far, the preference seems to be a Saturday in July near Binghamton.

Keep the ideas coming.

Comment

Did you pm any of the guys from
                the upstate thread? I know they don't always check in on it
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

I haven't sent out any PM's yet. That is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X