Census 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Census 2010

I've Read a couple of articles about the trouble they're having trouble collecting census data. Illegal aliens have always been wary of the census takers, but it seems a a more diverse group of Americans is trying to stay off the Government's radar.

Did you answer the census? Or did you "struggle"with it?

Answered mine.

Its not just being freaked out by the govt, its also general laziness.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Answered mine.

Not like it asks if you are a swinger/use drugs/beat your wife.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Not like it asks if you are a swinger/use drugs/beat your wife.
        I know, I had to add that in the margin at the bottom.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You do realize that those 3 practices will make your govt approved heath care way more expensive right????
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Only answered who many people live in my house and sent it in.

Remember, the government only has the right to COUNT, not ask personal questions like names, phone numbers, race, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
              Only answered who many people live in my house and sent it in.

Remember, the government only has the right to COUNT, not ask personal questions like names, phone numbers, race, etc.
              this is what I wanted to do, but since I was not home at the time she filled it out, everything answered. Now to see if you get your bill for not answering all the questions
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I put that shit in the shredder. I hate this state I live in and i'll only be here for a few years (2012). So i'll be damned if my answers help this god awful shit hole get more money from my family for the next ten years.
                Originally posted by jrhaile
                For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

I totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                    I put that shit in the shredder. I hate this state I live in and i'll only be here for a few years (2012). So i'll be damned if my answers help this god awful shit hole get more money from my family for the next ten years.
                    If they don't get a response from your address, they will start calling you. If you don't answer, they'll send somebody to your door. It's best to answer if you don't want the hassle. They can fine you in the end too. That's our government at work for you.

It is technically unconstitutional for the census to be anything more than a head count. Historically, that rule has been broken for many years.

I suggest you answer as follows:
                    Head count, give the correct number
                    Names, well, I don't see how you can get around this.
                    Phone: Give them your business phone or a bogus one, they don't need it.
                    Race: American (or Human). You have to select Other first and then write it in.
                    Birth date. Well, probably give them the correct date. But you could be creative if you want to be.

There really is no legitimate reason to need your race. That's the one that pisses me off the most. What does it matter? If I'm Hispanic, do I count as two or something?

The age is actually somewhat reasonable given that they only do this once per year so the age information helps them project what the numbers will be 10 years from now. But they don't need your actual birth date, just your age.

The one question that is missing is this:
                    Are you a legal US citizen?
                    I guess they don't care about that part...

Anyway, it's total bullshit.
                    1987 E30 325is
                    1999 E46 323i
                    RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                    oo=[][]=oo

Comment

^^^ race question is for determining population demographics at the state, county, city, town levels, which is useful for a lot of things including home insurance rates.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                        I know, I had to add that in the margin at the bottom.
                        lol!

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                        91 300zx TT
                        03 540i Msport
                        91 318is track
                        89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                        R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Just fill it out and quit being a pain in the ass. :roll:

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

answered mine, I have 40 illegal mexicans living with me. Thought I'd do US government a favor and lie to them, because the rest of my apartment complex won't tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              ^^^ race question is for determining population demographics at the state, county, city, town levels, which is useful for a lot of things including home insurance rates.
                              Tell that to the Japanese Americans in WWII

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X