No announcement yet.

Nuclear summit this Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That big guy sure put a rope around Saddam's neck last time I checked...

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      yet again..... this time at the summit

Bush bowed to leaders as well...

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
        I don't think Israel really needs our "protection" like people say. I don't even understand what you mean when you say "without the US, Israel is very isolated." Its not like we will stop selling weapons to Israel because of this, and that's really all we do anyway, that and pretend we are creating peace in the middle east.
        How about to $2,4 billion of aid annually (which topped at $4.1 billion in 2000)? Plus all the political support Israel needs. Which country in the world supports Israel? Only the US does. If that support is removed, yes, Israel will feel isolated.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          That big guy sure put a rope around Saddam's neck last time I checked...
          That was Bush's business not Israel's. Saddam never did anything to Israel until we got involved and that was just trying to make it a religious war, and Israel bitch smacked Saddam when he tried to develop a nuke.
          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            How about to $2,4 billion of aid annually (which topped at $4.1 billion in 2000)? Plus all the political support Israel needs. Which country in the world supports Israel? Only the US does. If that support is removed, yes, Israel will feel isolated.

http://www.wrmea.com/component/conte...4-billion.html
            China likes Israel.....

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
              That was Bush's business not Israel's. Saddam never did anything to Israel until we got involved and that was just trying to make it a religious war, and Israel bitch smacked Saddam when he tried to develop a nuke.

Duh again. Bush happened to be the leader of this "Big Guy" I keep speaking of, I have a feeling this simple concept is not getting through to you.

You are soooooo in left field right now.

Comment

Duh again. Bush happened to be the leader of this "Big Guy" I keep speaking of, I have a feeling this simple concept is not getting through to you.

You are soooooo in left field right now.
                Whatever, my point is Israel is the top country in the region because of their military(albeit supplied with US weapons as well as indigenous weapons) and the fear they induce and not the US military or diplomacy. If you say otherwise, that is your opinion, and we won't know who is right until the Dome of the Rock gets blown up.

Comment

So, by default, they are where they are because of this proverbial "Big Guy". And we are back to post #10.

Comment

So, by default, they are where they are because of this proverbial "Big Guy". And we are back to post #10.
                    I guess, but you for some reason wanted to argue that Israel hasn't fucked up everyone on the "playground".

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      Ya think? He held hands and kissed, too.

Comment

Bow or shake, Pick one NOT BOTH
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Bow or shake, Pick one NOT BOTH
                          But I thought that bowing was a sign of weakness? So now bowing is okay but not if you shake as well?

Comment

But I thought that bowing was a sign of weakness? So now bowing is okay but not if you shake as well?
                            Ok let me try and explain this to you, in some cultures a bow is a mutual sign of respect thus a bow is acceptable when going by those guide lines. And is normally done in unison.

A hand shake means the same thing to us, if you want to do both rituals that is fine as well but do them separately

TO do both at the same time show insecurity and lack of confidence in the form of "OH fuck Oh fuck, Oh fuck, what do I do, what do I do, What do I do, shit, shit, I forgot what I was supposed to do, fuck it I will do both."

In that pic, the other guy is not bowing so its not mutual, 2 they were just gonna shake hands and ass hat decides to make him self look the fool by adding a bow and putting himself in the position of weakness for the rest of the conference by showing submission to the other guy.

You dont fare well with dogs either do you?????
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Ok let me try and explain this to you, in some cultures a bow is a mutual sign of respect thus a bow is acceptable when going by those guide lines. And is normally done in unison.

A hand shake means the same thing to us, if you want to do both rituals that is fine as well but do them separately

TO do both at the same time show insecurity and lack of confidence in the form of "OH fuck Oh fuck, Oh fuck, what do I do, what do I do, What do I do, shit, shit, I forgot what I was supposed to do, fuck it I will do both."

In that pic, the other guy is not bowing so its not mutual, 2 they were just gonna shake hands and ass hat decides to make him self look the fool by adding a bow and putting himself in the position of weakness for the rest of the conference by showing submission to the other guy.

You dont fare well with dogs either do you?????
                              You're such a fool if you believe that shit.

Comment

h0lmes you will learn some day maybe Body language, understanding it and how to use it to your advatage can and will help you in everything from a Job interview to buying a new car from a dealer to selling 10 years latter to the guy from 2 states away,

Never ever put your self in a position of weakness, never show submission (unless its mutual), when you do all advantage you had in the what ever deal you were attempting to make, you just lost

I bet you have a limp weak ass hand shake huh
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-12-2010, 10:42 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X