No announcement yet.

Nuclear summit this Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of media sensitivity US doesn't get heavily involved in Israel's affairs. Remember Lebanon? Syria? Egypt? US sat on the side-lines preaching political correctness while Israel was whooping ass. US and UN kept asking for cease-fire and sanctions.

US needs Israel as much as Israel needs US. Both provide each other with very important services. Israel stabilizes the region without making US look bad and US gets to ship dollars to Arabs for oil. Israel still has one of the top intelligence gathering agencies in the world, and US needs that too. At the same time, Israel knows that no matter what happens, big brother US has it's back.

Obama bowing to anyone and everyone does seem pathetic to me. His apology-tour after taking office was one thing, but continuously showing submission to world leaders is unacceptable. It's not just a bow when you lower your eyes, it's not just a hand shake when you hunch your back over. He may mean it in the most respectful way, but on camera it looks cowardly. If r3v goes 50/50 on this subject, imagine how the world sees this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      Obama bowing to anyone and everyone does seem pathetic to me.
      Depends on why he's bowing. I really don't think as arrogant as he is, that he's genuinely being obsequious. I think it's more about putting the other party at ease and making the whole process seem more civil.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
        Israel stabilizes the region...
        Edit - I wrote a very long reply to this assessment, using elements that date back to the origins of the Sionist movement and Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century, and the Palestine occupation by the British troups. Which I am not posting because things are more complex ( and will probably open a couple of cans of worms) than just claiming that "Israel stabilizes the region". So, I may ask you to perhaps explain your perception.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          Edit - and the Palestine occupation by the British troups. Which I am not posting because things are more complex ( and will probably open a couple of cans of worms)

I assume you mean when the Allies WON WWI and got to divide up the old Ottoman empire as spoils of war right??? That was not an occupation that was peace keeping amongst the natives on their newly acquired land. And then giving BRITISH HELD LAND to the JEWS was fully with in their rights.

I believe we have had this conversation before about French and British rule in the mid east shortly after WWI. You know the one where you leave out many "tiny historical facts " to make you argument look that much stronger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic here

Regardless of whos attending this thing, no one is going to abide by what ever is agreed upon. On the top fore fornt they will to make it look like it, but in the clandestine labs and in the shadows they all will be rebuilding them and making better ones. Other than the USA of course as the magic negro will be gullible enough to go along with it all and its one of his things to end Nuclear weapons on the planet. So he will in fact be putting all of us in a far weakened position on the world stage.

SO really all this submissive body language really dose mean he wants to put the USA into a submissive place in the world and this nuke deal is one of the biggest ways to get that done.
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-13-2010, 08:59 AM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Regardless of whos attending this thing, no one is going to abide by what ever is agreed upon. On the top fore fornt they will to make it look like it, but in the clandestine labs and in the shadows they all will be rebuilding them and making better ones. Other than the USA of course as the magic negro will be gullible enough to go along with it all and its one of his things to end Nuclear weapons on the planet. So he will in fact be putting all of us in a far weakened position on the world stage.
            And other nations should trust the US? The only country to ever deploy nuclear weapons? BTW, I'll let you know when they close Oak Ridge. All that nuclear "research" ain't going on just to cure cancer......and it will continue regardless. We'll just call it something different now.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            SO really all this submissive body language really dose mean he wants to put the USA into a submissive place in the world and this nuke deal is one of the biggest ways to get that done.
            In spite of GWB's swaggering and posturing, The US was in a submissive position in the world well before BHO took office....

Just sayin...

Comment

Weak or strong America has nothing to do with nuclear weapons. A weak America outsources its jobs, buys products from foreign countries and has its banked owned by the same foreign countries from which they buy all the stuff (plastic toys, oil, aluminum radiators). China and Saudi Arabia currently hold the US by the balls and can squeeze them as they feel. And that started more than two years ago.

The military discours has proven totally weak and inefficient for the past half century. Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq are all exemples... Wars are technics from the middle ages...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

The military discours has proven totally weak and inefficient for the past half century. Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq are all exemples... Wars are technics from the middle ages...
                First please learn to spell, Second America could win any war it wanted to win if they did not care about the media that followed.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  First please learn to spell, Second America could win any war it wanted to win if they did not care about the media that followed.
                  I'm not sure if I would classify the murder of millions of innocent civilians a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    First please learn to spell.
                    Ah, ah, ah. Pretty funny. Is that your best argument? Perhaps we can continue the discussion in French, Spanish or even latin (I used to be good in latin, not so much in ancient Greek though)... and instead of discussing your arguments, I'll simply check how many errors you can do. ;-) The discussion won't go far...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I enjoy reading text from people whom English is a second (or fifth) language.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        I enjoy reading text from people whom English is a second (or fifth) language.
                        I've met some people who have trouble with it as their first language o__o

Originally posted by Vedubin01
                        America could win any war it wanted to win if they did not care about the media that followed.
                        Yeah, fuck those Geneva conventions, goddamn hippie bullshit.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

I have some serious problems with what Israel has been doing but I also defend their right to bomb the fuck out of Iran if we continue to keep the weak ass streak Obama has been going down.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Weak or strong America has nothing to do with nuclear weapons. A weak America outsources its jobs, buys products from foreign countries and has its banked owned by the same foreign countries from which they buy all the stuff (plastic toys, oil, aluminum radiators). China and Saudi Arabia currently hold the US by the balls and can squeeze them as they feel. And that started more than two years ago.

And exactly what would China/Saudi Arabia do?

Call the note, so we can no longer buy there products and cripple their own economy?

They are just as dependent on us as we are on them.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              I've met some people who have trouble with it as their first language o__o

I just enjoy seeing words and tenses together where they just don't belong. It's entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                                I'm not sure if I would classify the murder of millions of innocent civilians a win.
                                Why not? Jihadist's do as do the Japanese and so on...

Comment

Working...
                                X