Nuclear summit this Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
    Why not? Jihadist's do as do the Japanese and so on...
    The "jihad" is an insurgency, not a major military conflict. If I recall correctly, it was America who nuked two Japanese cities and caused hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. I would think the Japanese think they lost that one.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Anyone truly thik that our involvment in this reigon will fix anything? How old is this war in the holy land? like 900 years?
      88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        The "jihad" is an insurgency, not a major military conflict. If I recall correctly, it was America who nuked two Japanese cities and caused hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. I would think the Japanese think they lost that one.
        I was referring to the people who perform the attacks on civilians. We call them terrorists, they consider themselves jihadists. And Japan deserved what they got.

Comment

do we actually have to have this conversation again about the many many more lives on both sides that it would have cost to end the war if we had not used the fat man and little boy
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            do we actually have to have this conversation again about the many many more lives on both sides that it would have cost to end the war if we had not used the fat man and little boy
            America is bad in the eyes of liberal waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles's. Just get used to it. Japan should be sucking our dicks that we didn't wipe them from the map like we should have.

We need to get over the idea that we as American's are somehow better than the rest of the world and that we need to act or treat other people more humanly than they treat us. We aren't better than anyone else in the world (besides the Dutch :D) and we need to start acting like world bully's again instead of world bitches for everyone to shit on.

Comment

That's completely not what my post was about, but ok.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
                America is bad in the eyes of liberal waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles's. Just get used to it. Japan should be sucking our dicks that we didn't wipe them from the map like we should have.

We need to get over the idea that we as American's are somehow better than the rest of the world and that we need to act or treat other people more humanly than they treat us. We aren't better than anyone else in the world (besides the Dutch :D) and we need to start acting like world bully's again instead of world bitches for everyone to shit on.
                Since when is America, the country that accounts for half of the world's annual budget for "defense" programs, "world bitches for everyone to shit on"? Sounds like you have an inferiority complex and feel the need to assert your dominance by being an internet tough guy ;)

(also, Japan practically did suck the U.S.'s dick for seven years after WWII, although they were forced to. Now, their culture is fucked up.)
                cars beep boop

Comment

Comment

Since when is America, the country that accounts for half of the world's annual budget for "defense" programs, "world bitches for everyone to shit on"? Sounds like you have an inferiority complex and feel the need to assert your dominance by being an internet tough guy ;)

(also, Japan practically did suck the U.S.'s dick for seven years after WWII, although they were forced to. Now, their culture is fucked up.)
                    so thats where the tentacles come from.

Comment

We will never have no nukes on this planet as long as humans are still alive. It just isn't going to happen. It's a feel good do good job Obama is trying to pull not a realistic one.

Might as well wish for Santa to really exist.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

No I have a problem with liberals in America spouting shit out of their mouths constantly that we need to be nicer and more diplomatic to the rest of the world when we FUCKING don't.

My point was, we're not better than anyone and if we have to nuke, waterboard or whatever to preserve America as it is, then so be it. Fight fire with fire motherbiches!

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        We will never have no nukes on this planet as long as humans are still alive. It just isn't going to happen. It's a feel good do good job Obama is trying to pull not a realistic one.

Might as well wish for Santa to really exist.
                        Wait, you're telling me Santa isn't real?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                          I'm not sure if I would classify the murder of millions of innocent civilians a win.
                          There is no such thing as innocent civilians in war(unless they are some hermit pacifist not paying taxes in the woods), only "non-combatants". And I guess you can't consider World War II a win fo the Allies by your classification of victory.
                          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            First please learn to spell, Second America could win any war it wanted to win if they did not care about the media that followed.
                            Is that sarcasm? Do you really think media backlash is the only thing holding the US back from world domination?

SO really all this submissive body language really dose mean he wants to put the USA into a submissive place in the world and this nuke deal is one of the biggest ways to get that done.
                            That's not Mark Mardell's take of Obama's plan for nukes (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereport...lear_goal.html): "Cynics might see it as a carefully clothed exercise designed to reinforce US dominance and the status quo. After all, his plan, if successful, would remove nuclear weapons from the hands of the enemies of the US, move a lot of weapons-grade material to America and leave the US with more nukes than anyone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post

That's not Mark Mardell's take of Obama's plan for nukes (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereport...lear_goal.html): "Cynics might see it as a carefully clothed exercise designed to reinforce US dominance and the status quo. After all, his plan, if successful, would remove nuclear weapons from the hands of the enemies of the US, move a lot of weapons-grade material to America and leave the US with more nukes than anyone else."
                              If thats what truly ends up the case, I will be the 1st to eat my words. Dont hold your breath waiting for this put come though.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X