X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thisis thetype of peopel that we have running this country

Wow holy shit should have proofed the title a little better, yikes sorry

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Can you actually capsize and Island??????????????????????????
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-11-2010, 08:17 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

If you are going to talk shit about people's intelligence, at least don't insult everyone else's intelligence with so many spelling and grammar errors.

But that dude is a fucking moron. He keeps changing his numbers around, can't think of an intelligent word to save his life, and just is babbling hoping to sound smart when he really is just an idiot of the highest order. Really WTF bro?
    Last edited by E30Kaiser; 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM.
    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
      If you are going to talk shit about people's intelligence, at least don't insult everyone else's intelligence with so many spelling and grammar errors.
      I see one typo and 2 missed spaces, happens to the best of us, and I already made note of the mistakes in an edit to my 1st post.

Where am I talking shit in here??????

Eat a dick and watch the video, then please explain how and why we have some one on this level, in a position that has a major influence on what happens to the entire country. And why he is even allowed to pose such fucking stupid question to some of the highest level commanders of the military???

I will give the Admiral some credit for not asking WTF are you on, and laugh.
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          I will give the Admiral some credit for not asking WTF are you on, and laugh.
          I thought he was going to bust out laughing for sure several times. He must be used to it.
          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

I don't disagree that the people running this country are mostly idiots. I also don't disagree that what the man said was obviously stupid. But it is well known that the man has a disease and is very medicated. This was news about a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              I don't disagree that the people running this country are mostly idiots. I also don't disagree that what the man said was obviously stupid. But it is well known that the man has a disease and is very medicated. This was news about a month ago.
              Ahhhh I see, while I do feel bad for the man in those respects. WHY IS HE THERE THEN.

I will play your little excuse game.
              We dont let people that are "very medicated" Fly planes with lots of people in them

We dont let people that are "very medicated" drive cars or operate heavy equipment

We dont let people that are "very medicated" practice medicine,

We dont let people that are "very medicated" make judgment that can and will effect someone or ALL OF US, in general.

Not too sure about you, but I would like my elected officials to be of sound mind and judgment when they are making decisions that will affect my self and everyone else in the country. If they are on some kind of Illegal drug then you lose your seat, if you are on a long term prescription that will cause you to not be of sound mind, then you dont get the job to begin with or you get removed.

edit: Just looked it up, hes suffering from Hep C, looked all the treatments for it and their side effects (nothing too mind altering), so unless hes got some really good meds to treat a depression side effect, see point above.

Thats just how smart he is and again WHY DOSE HAVE THE JOB, exhibiting intelligence like that ???????
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-11-2010, 09:29 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post

More over, who really asked you? You sound like anyone actually aimed this directly at you. Funny, I think Janderson took note of this once also. You know, the whole, "If someone says something negative, it muuust be about me!".
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                X