Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Shops in Tri-State Area

Hi all,

Just recently purchased an alpine white 91 318is. I wanted to start with cleaning up the body and getting it repainted.

Do any of you know of any recommended body shops near the Queens area or, for more broader recommendations, in the tri-state area?

The car has some dents and need to be repainted.

Let me know if any of you had any great experiences with your previous body shop work.

Cheers!

Coleman Autobody is run by a good friend of mine who painted my E30. He's a BMW enthusiat as well and sponsor on E90post & e46fanatics.....super nice guy (Tommy G)....tell him Anthony w/ the iX sent you and i promise you your car will come out amazing. His prices are the best in the area too. Ppl who have seen my car will tell you that the shop is top notch.

Final Touch Collision is great too, but a bit on the pricier side.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Dean's Expert Autobody in Woodside, Queens. Just finished a complete repaint(done right) on an E30 vert. White in color. This car actually re ignited my love for the E30 after many years of not owning one. So I picked up a pretty clean '89 325is myself that I'm going to fiddle with lol

Comment

Thanks for the references. I will definitely look into Colemans and Deans.

How long did it take to get the full body painted? Did they do an exact color match? Also, if you all do not mind, can you PM me an the prices you received on estimates at these shops?

Comment

pm'ed

Comment

Working...
          X