No announcement yet.

NE car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT Valley Fall picnic on Oct 11, rsvp by Oct 8th.. pic looks enticing!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

updated
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Not Technically New Enlgand, but close enough -

Comment

added a few to the first page, Uconn is coming up next weekend
          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

I'll give you guys a shout as soon as I find out if we're having the K of C car show in Long. MA again this year... Could e30 mob it. Just be careful, there were a lot of mustangs last year :0

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
              added a few to the first page, Uconn is coming up next weekend
              Probably going but car wont be finished... what are you driving and will you be there? I'll most likely be there on my R6

Will most likely make it to the windsor show. never been. any comments on how that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Nick View Post
                Probably going but car wont be finished... what are you driving and will you be there? I'll most likely be there on my R6

Will most likely make it to the windsor show. never been. any comments on how that is.
                I'm going but i may be driving my buddies Type R for him there or my daily, my car isn't finished yet either.

I passed through 2 years ago really quick, it's usually a pretty good turn out i hear from the guys there. Alot of Saabs and Volvos but more euro cars have been coming out they said.
                1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
                  I'm going but i may be driving my buddies Type R for him there or my daily, my car isn't finished yet either.

I passed through 2 years ago really quick, it's usually a pretty good turn out i hear from the guys there. Alot of Saabs and Volvos but more euro cars have been coming out they said.
                  Ok maybe ill spot you. Not sure if I will be on my bike or riding with my boy is his new TT. Either way I should be at the windsor show. That seems like a little more euro and less nonsense. Uconn has a little too much going on sometimes. Good for revenue tho.

Comment

CCSU show added for next saturday.

Lebanon Valley is also have a test and tune tomorrow with racing starting at 9am
                    1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Tomorrow during the day, Western new england university is having a car and bike show... Costs $10 to register. Idk much more than that though, but if you're local and bored, maybe want to check it out.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'll def be at the eeuroparts show. Wish I still had my old Saab 9000! I'm thinking of getting a vendor spot to unload random e30 stuff since they're only 5 bucks

Comment

Uconn was pretty good..only saw like 4 e30's though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

^ Rentschler field is only a few miles from my house but I had to work today..

Comment

NE30 is having a meet on May 14th at Bavarian Autosport

The event details are available through the link above.

Let's get this swap meet kicking!
                              Bavarian Autosport hosts NE30 for another great time grilling, swapping parts and checking out the bavauto showroom.

Find out who wants what, and feel free to BRING YOUR OWN FOOD to grill, we'll be happy to heat 'em for ya

NOON until 4:00pm

CARAVAN DETAILS

A group will meet at Dave N Buster's in Braintree MA the morning of the event. Meet up at 8:45 and we will leave promptly at 9:00 AM.

Address: 250 Grainte Ste #1908 Braintree, MA 02184

We will leave Dave N Busters and drive to Sailsbury, MA skatepark to meet up with more Northern members. The address is 380 Beach Road Sailsbury, MA 01952. We will take 93 North to 95 North.

We will wait there for 20 minutes for additional groups to link up with us. We will then take a scenic group drive along the shore through Hampton and Rye arriving at Bavarian Autosport at Noon for the meet.

Link to the route: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/250+...43.0364754!3e0
                              Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 04-21-2016, 08:46 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if you guys ever get up the the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline MA but it is awesome. Look at their schedule, there is a different country/make/style car day just about every weekend in the spring and summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X