Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alas View Post
    I agree. Nice!

What wheels and tires are you running? Specs/dimensions please! [emoji851]
    I ran style 32 17x8 et 20 17x9 et26 with 18mm adapters all around tires 215/45

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
      I ran style 32 17x8 et 20 17x9 et26 with 18mm adapters all around tires 215/45
      My dream wheels are style 32. Did you roll/pull fenders ?if so how much? So interested in this set up.
      i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Also your lowers right ? And early or late model ?
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          Also your lowers right ? And early or late model ?
          Slight rolled fenders/arches

early model

Comment

Just made how to install/uninstall video

BUMP

Comment

Cool video. My question is what size/offset wheels can we run with this kit?

Comment

So the key cannot fully be torqued unless it happens to line up with the 5x120 pattern?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  So the key cannot fully be torqued unless it happens to line up with the 5x120 pattern?
                  When you put the stud of the 5x120 on the key then wheel. Put the nut and torque to 90ftlbs it will be torqued.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCooperS View Post
                    Cool video. My question is what size/offset wheels can we run with this kit?
                    On I or ix?

Comment

On I or ix?
                      325i - Fenders are rolled and the car is sitting on coilovers (if that matters).

Comment

325i - Fenders are rolled and the car is sitting on coilovers (if that matters).
                        You can run et47 to 20 on 18mm adapters all around 17x8 wheels. There are many options but less than 20 offset on 17x8 will have a lot of poke. It all depends on what wheels you need to run. Let me know if you have wheel size in mind I can try to help

Comment

You can run et47 to 20 on 18mm adapters all around 17x8 wheels. There are many options but less than 20 offset on 17x8 will have a lot of poke. It all depends on what wheels you need to run. Let me know if you have wheel size in mind I can try to help
                          By 18mm adapters, do you mean in addition to the conversion adapters? Or do you mean to go with the 18mm option?

I'm pretty sure I have my eyes set on a set of 17" Style 5's eventually. I think these fall under the ET range you've mentioned.

But I also want some sort of BBK - Wilwood or UUC eventually since I autocross with the car.

Comment

By 18mm adapters, do you mean in addition to the conversion adapters? Or do you mean to go with the 18mm option?

I'm pretty sure I have my eyes set on a set of 17" Style 5's eventually. I think these fall under the ET range you've mentioned.

But I also want some sort of BBK - Wilwood or UUC eventually since I autocross with the car.
                            Style 5 17x8 et20 should fit perfect. Not sure about bbk etc brakes you need to measure..

Comment

The e38 style 5's are et23.

-E
                              -ALaS

Comment

Just dropped my "New Wheels" off at powder coating. PM'd you about adapters, I need these for Bimmerfest.

Comment

Working...
                                X