HUGE moving sale, up to 65% off all used parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE moving sale, up to 65% off all used parts

My shop (Classic Daily) has been in the same location for almost 4 years. We are moving to a new location and do not want to move all the used parts we have built up over the years.

We MUST be out of our old shop by the end of the month (April) and have around 600 items that will not be going with us. So we have all those items at 65% off.

We have nearly 5k parts on the site. e30, e28, 2002, e36, e46, e34 e39, etc etc
    Oh and A LOT of wheels

The rest of the used parts we are taking with us are at 25% off

Use code LASTCHANCE for 65% off and MOVING for 25% off.
    The 25% sale will end on Monday while the 65% will continue until April 29th.... on April 30th anything that hasn't sold will be trashed or scrapped!

Check out the selection at www.classicdaily.net and www.classicdaily.net/shop/

email if there is something you are looking for and can't find it on the site...or want to buy a pallet of parts jake@classicdaily.net

Willing to make all sorts of deals during these final days at the old location!
    Last edited by jakeb; 04-20-2018, 05:11 AM.
    www.classicdaily.net
    1970 m42 swapped 2002
    1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
    https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

OT but wow that car took a brutal hit.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

would you be willing to ship the diff to virginia, 23233?

Comment

Let's do 210 shipped for springs and drop hats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How were the exhaust hangers? (pieces that go around the muffler can)
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

bump...new content, old post

Edited original post so comments below are not for this item.

We have been working on inventorying all of our used parts and FINALLY have all the E30 parts that are on the shelf listed on the site. There are currently 658 E30 parts listed. There are also 2002, e21, e34, e36, e28, etc etc.

In addition to the parts listed on the site we have more cars being parted and lots of other parts waiting to get inventoried. So...if you are looking for anything please send an email to jake@classicdaily.net or post/PM.

Here is a link to the e30 listings, http://www.classicdaily.net/product-...sed-parts/e30/ .

You can also search in the upper right or go to Shop, used and then choose a category. If pricing or shipping seems off please contact us. thanks!!

Pictures of the parts room

www.classicdaily.net
            1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Just a tip, front light the parts next time you photograph them. Not sure what camera was used, but even if it's just a potato phone, forcing the flash to go off can help brighten them up a bit. They all seem a bit too dark and dingy making it hard to see any detail of the parts being sold.

Just a casual observation. GLWS
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Just a tip, front light the parts next time you photograph them. Not sure what camera was used, but even if it's just a potato phone, forcing the flash to go off can help brighten them up a bit. They all seem a bit too dark and dingy making it hard to see any detail of the parts being sold.

Just a casual observation. GLWS

Appreciate it, if you look way back in the photos they have gotten better. It's hard when you have SOOOOO many items. So much time to take pics, etc etc

We have a homemade light table but probably does need MORE light.
                www.classicdaily.net
                1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

jakeb - i'm trying to put together a natur tan interior for my coupe. how much of an full interior do you have in parts (front seats, rear seats, door cards x4) for the seats, I don't really care if they are standard/sports or leather/vinyl but I do care that the condition is very good.

if i made the trip all the way to you, i'd also be interested in a couple other things like an early coupe center console, windshield with no cracks/scratches, etc

where in MI are you?

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                    jakeb - i'm trying to put together a natur tan interior for my coupe. how much of an full interior do you have in parts (front seats, rear seats, door cards x4) for the seats, I don't really care if they are standard/sports or leather/vinyl but I do care that the condition is very good.

if i made the trip all the way to you, i'd also be interested in a couple other things like an early coupe center console, windshield with no cracks/scratches, etc

where in MI are you?
                    48708, about 2 hours north of detroit.

Don't have a COMPLETE tan interior really.... Have some odds and end seats but nothing in that great of shape. I do make my way down to Chicago a few times a year. MIght be down that way in December...
                    www.classicdaily.net
                    1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

What are the chances you have a 3-button key fob for the factory E34 alarm system? I don't necessarily care if it works, but the plastic shell needs to be in good shape.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Do you happen to have a late model valance you'd ship?

Comment

Originally posted by ewolfe57 View Post
                          Do you happen to have a late model valance you'd ship?
                          nope
                          www.classicdaily.net
                          1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                            What are the chances you have a 3-button key fob for the factory E34 alarm system? I don't necessarily care if it works, but the plastic shell needs to be in good shape.
                            I have a complete e34 keyless entry....not sure i want to split it up tho

www.classicdaily.net
                            1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb View Post
                              48708, about 2 hours north of detroit.

Don't have a COMPLETE tan interior really.... Have some odds and end seats but nothing in that great of shape. I do make my way down to Chicago a few times a year. MIght be down that way in December...
                              If you do come down and can remember, let me know. Not worth it to drive all that way for a couple door panels.

Comment

Working...
                              X