Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex places 1st on the first day of nationals

...for DSP anyways...http://scca.com/Event/Event.asp

Click on East-Thursday. Alex needs to do it this year or he's in for a serious fight to even place at all in the top 5 in CSP next year.

Well done so far Alex. I can at least back you in respect for the fact that the SCCA has some things to fix with classing.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Congrats!

Comment

awesome!
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Felicidades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

great job!

Comment

That f**kin' impressive!

Alex has done a great job with his car, let alone he is an incredible driver! Makes me with I didn't abandon my DSP E30 efforts back in 2002.

Comment

He ended up coming in 2nd once again. The fight for the E30 is oficially over until the SEB gets their heads out of their asses.
              Nice effort Alex.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

What was the deal? Something over rules or?

Comment

CSP was 2 seconds faster....and there were a few different vehicles in the hunt on day 2 in DSP(besides a BMW). What does this mean?

The E30, along with the integra, subi and possibly the 240 are great for the class. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Leave the E30 in DSP.

I think that there will be a renewed interest in the E30 DSP's IF they are left alone. I will be one of them.

Ed
                  1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
                  1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
                  1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
                  2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
                  2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
                  2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

e30 AFAIK is going to csp next year. If it does, I dont think Alex will have a chance at winning. If he stays in DSP he will either be 1st or 2nd lol

Will
                    RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                    Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                    DaveCN = Old Man
                    My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                    If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Theres no question the E30 does not belong in DSP but....because CSP is all fucked up they through it in with much faster cars. The fastest Miata in CSp beat the fastest car in BSP...go figure eh.

Comment

dude, screw alex adn his non-telent assclown driving :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                        Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                        Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
                          dude, screw alex adn his non-telent assclown driving :)
                          That's right Rob! Screw it, I allowed a lowly E36 pass me on a second day! Screw that!

Thanks for all you kind words guys.

Comment

Very nice display of skills. So TCKline is now the primary sponsor?

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
                              Very nice display of skills. So TCKline is now the primary sponsor?

Is TH Racing looking for a driver to sponsor? I know one.

Comment

Working...
                              X