Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Euro Converted 325

New Ad
    Last edited by AlonzoS; 06-19-2016, 10:00 PM.

Lots of interest in asking if I would sell, which I'm not interested in doing really. But if you have one of the mentioned BMW's I would be interested in hearing about that. Thanks.

Comment

Lots of interesting cars offered to me, but not looking for projects. Bump to see what else is out there

Comment

Bumping because she is now officially for sale.

Comment

It's me justin, Josh's friend. Sad to see you selling this. She looks amazing with those bumpers bro. Good luck with the sale.

Potential buyers:
          this car is immaculate. Had a chance to see it at bimmerfest and it is in amazing condition inside and out. As you can see by the monster truck height it is a very Untampered copy of an early E30.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Justin! It will be a sad day when this one goes.

Also, I added a video for those that asked to hear her running

Cheers

Comment

^^
              Last edited by AlonzoS; 08-12-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

What are those floor mats? Coolest thing I've ever seen on an e30, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                  What are those floor mats? Coolest thing I've ever seen on an e30, hands down.
                  Thanks! They're coco mats from BavAuto, best looking way to keep your carpet weatherproof imo

Comment

Bump :D

Comment

Car is now located in the Bay Area. Also, huge price reduction because I've found a great looking rig as a replacement.

Comment

Working...
                      X