New pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys :D

LikeCDoos- Dont worry, they arent indigo. The faces are just white. They light up the stock orangish color.

Bryson- Thanks, I'll give that a shot

Those blackout kits are kinda hard to get right on your emblem; its almost like theyre a tiny bit too small.
    -Jetta GLi

Comment

holla to another pretty 87 IS!

i like the cosmetics u have done. the same thing happend to me with the center caps, someone stole one and i just took the rest off, o well! Suspension will make yours look alot better, mine did. and i also need to get my hands on a rd skirt also.
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
        Originally posted by JKnauff
        Whats up with the missing center caps :?: :?:
        I think they look better without them, personally.

And that is a damn proud e30! :P

Yeah i think it looks good like that to i was just messing with him because my friend(were neighbors)

Jack Knauff , to this website

Comment

great looking car :)

I'd have left the chrome kidneys on the car though, since you have the chrome diving boards and window trim.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
          '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
          '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
          SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I'm planning on getting the trim painted black, and have thought about getting the chrome bumpers painted black. I saw it at a small autoshow a few months ago on an 80's (E31?) M5 and it looked great, but I've never really seen it on an E30 before. Compressed bumpers are not an option, at all.
            -Jetta GLi

Comment

Working...
            X