• Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 325i SOLD

1990 BMW

fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic

Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/138782398@N03/i0z792

I have a 1 owner 1990 BMW 325i 4 door that is completely stock. It's an automatic. I bought it from an old lady in Florida. The odometer stopped at 62,000 miles so I'm thinking it has around 120,000 miles or maybe a little more. The car is rust free as well. I have every single maintinence record from BMW from day 1. It has had control arms replaced, axle boots replaced, brand new tires, repaint, etc. I could keep going. Please contact me for more questions. My name is Blake 4045803951 Atlanta, Ga
    Last edited by blizake500; 02-28-2016, 03:15 PM.

wow very clean!

GLWS!
    '99 e46 323i - wrecked
    '87 e30 325iS - sold
    '91 e30 325i - sold
    '89 e30 M3 - fun car
    '09 e91 328i - sold
    '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
    '08 impreza - new rally car
    '01 996 tt - more fun car
    '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

Originally posted by ebox86 View Post
      wow very clean!

GLWS!
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by blizake500 View Post
        I bought it from an old lady in Florida.
        That would make it a 2-owner car.

Looks clean though, GLWS.

Comment

Engine bay pics? Any leaks? Last Timing belt/WP service?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
            That would make it a 2-owner car.

Looks clean though, GLWS.
            Lol, my thoughts as well
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
              Lol, my thoughts as well
              Well I haven't signed the title yet so the next person who buys will technically be the second owner

Comment

1990 BMW

fuel: gas
                title status: clean
                transmission: automatic
                4500$$

Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/138782398@N03/i0z792

I have a 1 owner 1990 BMW 325i 4 door that is completely stock. It's an automatic. I bought it from an old lady in Florida. The odometer stopped at 62,000 miles so I'm thinking it has around 120,000 miles or maybe a little more. The car is rust free as well. I have every single maintinence record from BMW from day 1. It has had control arms replaced, axle boots replaced, brand new tires, repaint, etc. I could keep going. Please contact me for more questions. My name is Blake 4045803951 Atlanta, Ga
                Well I haven't signed the title yet so the next person who buys will technically be the second owner

So you've been driving around with a title unsigned for 60,000 miles or you just arbitrarily picked the number 120k?

Comment

Dats illegal. Title jump
                  89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                  99 540it
                  86 Volvo 240 wagon
                  99 Cherokee
                  13 Passat

Comment

Curious how you estimate 120k miles? Is there any logic behind this? Who drives a 60k miles car for 60k miles without fixing the odo which takes an hour and $10 in parts.

Comment

If the previous owner didn't sign it over to you and it isn't notarized then you can't legally sign it over to the next person that buys it. It'd turn into a problem for the next buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy_JZ View Post
                        If the previous owner didn't sign it over to you and it isn't notarized then you can't legally sign it over to the next person that buys it. It'd turn into a problem for the next buyer.

You guys interested in the car or not? Please don't get on my thread and tell me how to sell a car.

Comment

Originally posted by mcm185 View Post
                          Curious how you estimate 120k miles? Is there any logic behind this? Who drives a 60k miles car for 60k miles without fixing the odo which takes an hour and $10 in parts.

I came to this conclusion because of the information she gave me. She told me she drove the car back and fourth to her school and back. She was a school teacher. Also the car is in very nice shape and the interior is in mint condition. That's why I say that. If you would like to know more about the car my number is posted in the ad.

Comment

You guys interested in the car or not? Please don't get on my thread and tell me how to sell a car.
                            Reality is you're not going to get one over on the community. You're either going to pay the tax man like everyone else has to, or you're going to pay by selling the car for less than you think it's worth since you do shady business.

I came to this conclusion because of the information she gave me. She told me she drove the car back and fourth to her school and back. She was a school teacher. Also the car is in very nice shape and the interior is in mint condition. That's why I say that. If you would like to know more about the car my number is posted in the ad.
                            You must be a super master mechanic determining car mileage by visual inspection of the interior. That's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                              Reality is you're not going to get one over on the community. You're either going to pay the tax man like everyone else has to, or you're going to pay by selling the car for less than you think it's worth since you do shady business.

You must be a super master mechanic determining car mileage by visual inspection of the interior. That's impressive.
                              Car is sold! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                              X