Test Photo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Photo..

Wow that airbag steering wheel looks like a Mercedes wheel. I wonder if they are made by the same manufacter.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
      Wow that airbag steering wheel looks like a Mercedes wheel. I wonder if they are made by the same manufacter.
      Making fun of my steering wheel? hahah
      Yea, my car is all stock, I choose to spend my money on traveling to countries, and medical school...ah well.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by RobS
        Yea, my car is all stock, I choose to spend my money on traveling to countries, and medical school...ah well.. :D
        Nope not picking fun just stating that they look very similar. Happy you have priorities set.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by RobS
          Nope not picking fun just stating that they look very similar. Happy you have priorities set.
          Yes, but after my education and loan repayments (30 years from now) I'll spend some money on my e30..of course I plan to still have it :)

Comment

That's pretty sweet. How many miles are on it?

You should go back and use the eraser tool with light opacity to blend the different pictures together, kind of how I did with my sig pic.

Comment

RobS,
              I SAW YOUR SCREEN NAME AND I THOUGH IT WAS ME......... HAHAHAHA

what a weird feeling there. :oops: :oops:

Comment

[quote="RobS"]
                Which med school are you currently at? I'm taking the MCAT in April
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                X