My Uncles 1984 325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Uncles 1984 325e

My uncle is the guy who I inherited my love of BMWs from.
    Here is one of his ?4? BMWs.
    Besides this he has an E21 320, Restored Black 2002 (I really need to post pics of it), a 2002 he's building for the track, and I believe there's also a 5er he's restoring.

As you can see, his car is kept very clean. I believe he found this car down in the southwest, so no rust, and the PO kept it under a car cover at all time. I told him to register here, so maybe he'll come fill in the details.

1984 325e

Thanks for posting the photos Robert. My car is Baltic Blue metallic with Beige leather. It was delivered in Germany, but built to US specifications. Although there was no "s" version the first year of production of the E30, the car has a limited slip differential, sport seats, 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, the full-function OBC, and power sunroof. Before I purchased the car from a friend in '99 it was in the San Antonio, TX area and serviced by Rhine West in SA. It has a chip, Susp. Tech Springs, Bilstein Sport inserts and shocks, RD strut brace, ATE slotted rotors, braided brake lines, Bridgestone Potenza 195/65-14 tires, the original alloy wheels, Solar Guard tint, and Alpine component stereo. The car has 218k, uses no oil, and has its original clutch.

The other BMWs: '78 320i, '75 2002, and '73 2002 (current project)

Comment

That is a very clean '84 "e".

Is that an exhaust system on there? Or just a shiny tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyon
        That is a very clean '84 "e".

Is that an exhaust system on there? Or just a shiny tip.
        It's an Ansa exhaust.

Larry, great to see you showed up. :up:

Comment

Working...
        X