Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    the family:
    that's real nice. I wish my direct family owned BMWs. But no!......Dad has a '04 Buick Rendezvous and mother a '04 Pontiac Grand Prix. What a foolish waste......... :oops:

Too bad.....I was trying to get my dad to test drive a E39.....but he won't...... :roll:

How's the M3 drive?

Comment

Have you ever thought about shadowlining the trim? I think that would look slick.

Just a thought! As for your cars, I love that hardtop M3! :shock:
      Reminiscing...

Comment

The sexiest E36 is an M3 Cabrio with the hardtop on. I keep telling my dad to gut the convo top and just leave the hardtop on always. The M3 is bone stock (save european lights) and has only like 24,000 miles on it (that is why the paint is still red). My dad is starting to get the urge to mod since my car has gone soo far, I know the S52 will be the breaking point and he will supercharge to keep up. He bought the E46 for the stepmom and took over the M3 (sold the 7) so he could mod it.

The M3 is the softest of the 3. The 330Cic is a Sport package so it has stiffer springs and bigger brakes than the M but its an auto. Those also arent the 330Cic's normal wheels, those are just some cheap ass 17s to hold snow rubber. It usually resides on 18s.

No shadowline. Since there is soo much chrome on the bumpers and all I doubt I will do a full shadow, maybe just the inner part.

Jonny Bravo?
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm really feelin that spoiler, just needs some sideskirts to kinda round it all out though. Not too many people have a complete older euro style conversion though. You pulled it off nicely.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thanks. It looks better from other angles because the car is low enough its just that it rolls in too much.

What I need to find is a plain flat skirt that I can attach right below that bead below the door that doesnt lower the car but allows me to stop the rollunder. From the side it looks fine:
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              Thanks. It looks better from other angles because the car is low enough its just that it rolls in too much.

What I need to find is a plain flat skirt that I can attach right below that bead below the door that doesnt lower the car but allows me to stop the rollunder. From the side it looks fine:
              I really like the foglight location, it makes the front spoiler look huge. As for the side skirts, you should check out the ones Trent has. Sounds like what you're looking for...very subtle.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

I thought trent had the IS skirts and they are NLA?
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah you're right....forgot about that.

Comment

NLA?? A pal of mine got them from BMW AG last year.

Comment

hmm interesting idea.

Hey, i just bought a Sony DSC-F707 so be prepared to be bombarded with pics.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet, can't wait. :D
                        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Sorry, double post - the forums said I posted too soon after another post, so I thought I had to wiat... :oops:
                          - Sean Hayes

Comment

Nice family fleet pics Ryan! All your fam's Bimmers are HOT rides
                            My whole family has BMW's My mom: black 99' 323ic (21Kmiles), My dad 99' M3 (67k miles), My younger brother 88' 535iS (78k miles), and Me 88' 325i (64k miles) All of us are BMW cca members. My dad is president of our local chapter. My 3 uncles (dad's bro's) are also BMW cca members (88' 635csi, (112kmiles), 95' 318ti (90k miles) and 86' 325 (65k miles)
                            Ryan your dad's M3 looks very similiar to my dad's cosmos black/black 99' M3:

Hardtop on:

Hardtop off:

Top down:

With My uncles 95' 328ti & My 325i :

My mom was supposed to be there (BMW cca picnic) but she was @ aerobics and came late. So.. "No photoshoot for you mom" My brother (535IS) and Uncle (635csi) also were late and missed out on the photoshoot.
                            I wish I could get my family in a photoshoot with all the cars but It would be hard to pull that off. I do have individial pics of all their cars but that takes the fun out of family photoshoot heh. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X