E30 4 Door Content Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 4 Door Content Here!

Hey guys, just looking at all your guys ride threads is making me miss my e30, and since i havent driven mine in almost 2 months now, i had to post some pics for you and I to look at lol so here she is, my second car ever, my first BMW and first 5 Spd car as well..

I picked it up in may, bone stock from an older gentleman who was a subaru tech. and maintained the e30 very well, sat at the end of his driveway with a for sale sign for a while, it was in mint shape and it was 5 speed but the sunroof didnt work, so i made him a firm offer, and he took it (thank god lol)

and this is after i got it on the road, went over to my buddys and threw in an 8000k HID kit, and then went to the car wash.. right after i took this pic, buddy with an e46 comes up to me asking if its for sale, i said sorry bud, just bought it lol

and this is after i replaced the fogs, repainted the scuffed up lip and got french style film for the high beams.. and car wash again lol

then as soon as i started to go crazy with buyin parts, i got injured and couldnt work for 2 months (of course :roll:) so i painted my iX flares and front lip myself, got a set of redrilled style 5's, refinished them my self and just kinda put it all together before the season was over..

flares + bottlecaps = puuuke

i can fix that

a tip for you guys looking to polish/refinish your wheels yourselves with no real tools for it.. Don't do it.. it was a massive pain in the neck but they turned out okay..

i did fix the overspray on the caps and lips after.. i was just excited to take pics of the finished product

after weeks of driving with only 2 on (saving up for the spacers to clear front calipers- told you i was broke at the time lol) i finally got them all on and this is pretty much how it sits today

A little e30 get together in ontario

so now that I've been back to work, i have since, picked up a donor e36 (Mclovin') who i will be abusing for its M52B28 and ZF and swapping (OBDII) into my e30 with a few mods, upgrading the e30 suspension/brakes and fixing up the body a little bit more next spring

McLovin:

I will starting a build thread hopefully when i have some free time (which is neverr) but for now this will give you guys an idea. feel free to comment with ideas or comments about it, or if you can help me track parts down for my 24v swap, thanks! :)
    Last edited by egye30; 11-26-2013, 11:31 AM.

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
    M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
    Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD
    Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
    RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. Decals for Sale!

Love it!
    1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
    1990 325i 24v
    1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Wow! Can't wait for pics and updates! Nice 4 door!

Comment

I like where this has come, is, and where it going. :up:

COTM

Comment

Great job, The style 5s look great for a DIY.
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Very nice sedan. Your wheels make me think about redrilling my style 5s and finally mounting it on the car. They have been sitting in the garage for almost 2 yrs now

Comment

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
              Love it!
              Thanks! theres ALOT more to come :)

Originally posted by SacE30 View Post
              Wow! Can't wait for pics and updates! Nice 4 door!
              thanks dude! your 4 door is looking pretty damn sharp as well, i'll try to start a build thread when i've got some free time, but between work and researching my swap and shopping for its parts, ive got a lot on my hands atm

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              I like where this has come, is, and where it going. :up:
              Believe me, at this point, i dont even know what to expect as to where its going. But i'll say i'm pretty damn excited for spring to come :-)

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
              Great job, The style 5s look great for a DIY.
              Thanks Zac, I have to say it was probably literally THE most labor consuming task I've had to accomplish, and that's with the help of my brother and my buddy in the stripping/sanding process. But I was pretty impressed of how they turned out myself, but they don't look as good now after a few months of cruising, so I'm either gonna put some more time into them this winter orrr pay for them to get professionally refinished if i have money to spare (prob nott lol)

Originally posted by series88 View Post
              Very nice sedan. Your wheels make me think about redrilling my style 5s and finally mounting it on the car. They have been sitting in the garage for almost 2 yrs now
              Thank you! Those wheels deff. get my vote for the best looking stock weave on an e30 and 16x8 is perfect i wouldnt go bigger or wider myself. I would get them redrilled if I were you, just make sure you go to somebody who's reputable and knows what they're doing as they could turn out bad sometimes. that and i wouldnt track them.. :P

M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
              Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD

Comment

Love 4 doors, but i may be a little biased after owning two ;) yours is looking sweet!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

[quote=egye30;2955945]Hey guys, just looking at all your guys ride threads is making me miss my e30, and since i havent driven mine in almost 2 months now, i had to post some pics for you and I to look at lol so here she is, my second car ever, my first BMW and first 5 Spd car as well..

i did fix the overspray on the caps and lips after.. i was just excited to take pics of the finished product

Where you buy that gold paint? btw car looking good!
                  sigpic
                  E30love

Comment

Sedan love! nice work!
                    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Love where everything is going with this.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

love everything except the wheel color, I support being different but it looks very off with the silver car color

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                          Love 4 doors, but i may be a little biased after owning two ;) yours is looking sweet!
                          Haha, call me crazy but i would only want an e30 in 4 door, im a bigger guy (6'1'' atleast) so i like having the extra doors, and extra windows its just that much more practical for me. But thank you sir :) your ride looks great as well!

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
                          Where you buy that gold paint? btw car looking good!
                          Thanks buddy! I picked it up at crappy tire (canadian tire lol) but i dont think you guys have that around there lol. Its VHT brand engine paint, the color on the cap is called GOLD FLAKE. I had a hard time tracking more down when i ran out half way cause the nearest branch had run out, so i had to visit a few others before i found it. i hope it wont be too hard for you to find it.

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                          Sedan love! nice work!
                          Thanks bro :) gotta give those coupe/cabrio guys something to talk about, right? lol

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          Love where everything is going with this.
                          Thanks man :)! stay posted for more to come

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                          love everything except the wheel color, I support being different but it looks very off with the silver car color
                          Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback man, I have been told this by a few others as well, but to each their own i guess ;-), i will admit though I have thought of changing it as i meant to go for a different tone of gold to match the french-style lights, but they just kind've grew on me. and as you see a few comments above, some people really seemed to like the color. I've got an extra wheel that i bent last fall in a little curb incident so i'll be playing around with that and some paint and mocking up different colors and seeing how i like them over this winter.

Comment

good joob buddy , love your 4 door

Comment

I like the wheel color choice! Very clean. Like where this thread is going. Keep us updated! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X