• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrayJoeArmstrong View Post
    good joob buddy , love your 4 door
    Thanks buddy :)!

Originally posted by HR2L View Post
    I like the wheel color choice! Very clean. Like where this thread is going. Keep us updated!
    Thank you! glad somebody likes it :p I'm trynna keep her clean, i'll do what I can :)

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
    M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
    Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD
    Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
    RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. Decals for Sale!

Comment

Awesome! I found the paint, thanks!
      sigpic
      E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
        Awesome! I found the paint, thanks!
        Nice! Glad it was easy to find, let us know how it turns out on your wheels.

M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
        Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD

Comment

It took me a few pics, and then I was like "HEY, I know this car!"... looks good man... hopefully you've got the rear end back in shape... and you need this trunklid I have.

Comment

Originally posted by E30m42cab View Post
            It took me a few pics, and then I was like "HEY, I know this car!"... looks good man... hopefully you've got the rear end back in shape... and you need this trunklid I have.
            Haha Thanks Scott :)! maybe i should post a few pics of our meet up here too for r3v people to see your mint cabrio and Alan's bad ass ETA. and those sexy M3's!!

group shot

Scott stylin' with a couple of M3's, no big deal :pimp:

But Yeah mines getting stored and re-stored this winter, so many plans so little time, 328 swap with a little twist and an LSD is on the list as well :nice: finally scored the oil pan stuff i need for the swap so now i just need the e21/iX brake booster and the mounts which i'm getting new for obvious reasons lol.. and that trunklid is on the list as well along side a euro plate filler.. the list never ends, I'm sure many of you know how it is
            Here's some of the stuff i just picked up for it too

Stage II with a 14.4 lb flywheel, m50 manifold, and some stainless steel headers. Just trying to build a collection and then put it all in at once :p and once spring comes and i start driving it again (I hope lol) i'll be working on the interior and all the electrical gadgets (2 way alarm and audio stuff) on my own time, and I'm hoping to change out that cheesy interior for some black interior 100%, so if you know anyone thats got one let me know :P

Comment

Love silver 4doors. Intrested to see progress as my silver 4 door is getting s heart transplant and a complete new rear subframe assembly this winter :)
              sigpic

Comment

Sweet score on the car. I'm liking this so far although I think the wheels would look better in silver.
                91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                  Love silver 4doors. Intrested to see progress as my silver 4 door is getting s heart transplant and a complete new rear subframe assembly this winter :)
                  nicee, found a twin already :)!

Originally posted by Jszy25 View Post
                  Sweet score on the car. I'm liking this so far although I think the wheels would look better in silver.
                  Thanks bro, and i don't know if silver is really on my list though, too plain and stock looking for my liking, i might go with a darker grey metallic color, we'll see how it goes

Comment

Such a good job man =) I think you should put a little taller tire on and go a little lower. Other than that it is outstanding and clean!
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                      Such a good job man =) I think you should put a little taller tire on and go a little lower. Other than that it is outstanding and clean!
                      Thanks alot man, I'm definitely going lower its sitting on stock setup in these pics, and I might consider thicker tires for the rears for some better grip!

Comment

Quick question, did you buy the wheels already redrilled or did you have them done? Do you know where it was done?

Thanks.
                        91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Originally posted by Jszy25 View Post
                          Quick question, did you buy the wheels already redrilled or did you have them done? Do you know where it was done?

Thanks.
                          I bought them redrilled already, BUT when i picked them up we went and got them from the shop that they were done at in Toronto, Ontario. But A friend of mine runs a metal fabrication shop and he's doing one for me to replace the wheel i ate a curb with :P curious to see how they're gonna turn out

Comment

not thread jacking, but i too have a 4 door silver e30...now mine is rough as a cob, but this should be a good year for the ugly girl...this is just after tucking bumpers...not much else
                            Attached Files
                            1985 325e - a cheap work in progress
                            http://myquest4happiness.blogspot.com/

Comment

looks great! all these e30s with 16" 5s make me want to pull the trigger on a set.. one day lol

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X