Really Nice 1991 325ix for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it on Bring A Trailer... You hit the big times! lol

Learn more about Clean 93k-Mile 1991 BMW 325ix Auto on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online.
    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Seconding Brad's comments above, this is one of the top serious BMW shop in New England. When I lived near Boston, I drove over an hour to have Michael's shop work on my old es. His is a serious shop for serious people.

To all the BS who don't think a car is worth it, a car is worth what someone will pay for it. Any other comments by those not serious about buying are not useful. Many of us on here drive E30s over new BMWs because we want to... I'd easily pay this for a legit nice IX. I bought mine for $9k with 74k on the odometer, as a garage find... but then I had to replace every piece of rubber on the car that had been original... well over $12k invested now. Wish I had an option like this then.

This is one of the nicest unmodified ix in the country. How can you put a price on that? Christ, that's like a $250 car payment. If you want one of these, you'd be nuts to think you could do better than this buying parts and building a car up.

GLWS.

Comment

Agree with dubdub. Schneller is a solid shop, the price is a fair value, give that the car is beautiful. I was on the phone for this one, until I noticed it was an auto.

I need a 5 speed/sedan this clean to match my diving board two door with 68K on the clock.

Dan
        BimmerWorld/Next Level #38

Comment

If someone is looking to swap this I have a sedan retired due to rust sitting in Andover MA. Ran great when garaged 5 years ago. 170k no drive line issues. Feel free to contact me for more detail.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. :up:

Right now a fellow board member has committed to purchasing the car and we're working out the details. I'll let you know when the deal is done and what the car sold for, so that you can better gauge the current ix market.;-)

Mike
            Mike Morris
            Schneller BMW Performance
            26 Middle Rd
            Newbury, MA 01961
            schnellerperformance.com
            schnellerbmw@verizon.net

My 1987 325e ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, that would be great. Good luck with the sale

Comment