WTB: South African E30 325iS Evo 1 or 2, 333i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: South African E30 325iS Evo 1 or 2, 333i

Hi All, I am in search of a 325iS Evo 1 or 2, or a 333i. I live in the United States and am very familiar with importing/exporting vehicles. I've found a single 325iS with an engine swap on gumtree.co.za but am interested in a complete car. It doesn't have to be in perfect condition and some restoration can be needed. However, I am struggling to find the best resources for finding available cars is South Africa. I occasionally see posts about these cars and hopefully some South Africa resident will see this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ha! you just listed out my e30 bucket list..... if only i had a something that resembled a proper budget. Those cars are definitely priced accordingly due to their rarity but still cheaper than the craziness that is e30 m3 pricing. The Evo1s are super rare but both are pretty bad ass. With the 333i, you either had the option of PS and no AC or AC and no PS but you probably already knew that ; )

try this site... when i was looking at an engine swapped e30 i thought it would be cool to find some 333i badging with the m stripe sticker. Stumbled across this club. seemed to know quite a bit about these models

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo12 View Post
      Ha! you just listed out my e30 bucket list..... if only i had a something that resembled a proper budget. Those cars are definitely priced accordingly due to their rarity but still cheaper than the craziness that is e30 m3 pricing. The Evo1s are super rare but both are pretty bad ass. With the 333i, you either had the option of PS and no AC or AC and no PS but you probably already knew that ; )

try this site... when i was looking at an engine swapped e30 i thought it would be cool to find some 333i badging with the m stripe sticker. Stumbled across this club. seemed to know quite a bit about these models
      www.e30clubsa.co.za
      I'll check that site out! Communities seem to be the best way to find well kept unique BMWs. I recently imported a 320is from Italy.. Something about those hard to find, low volume, limited market E30s that just attracts me....

Comment

Well youll definitely have to keep us posted.

Here is chris harris running a 325is through its paces.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo12 View Post
          Well youll definitely have to keep us posted.

Here is chris harris running a 325is through its paces.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74QIHOyJD9U
          I'll make sure to post when I get one! Already in touch with a few people from from SA. In 2007 you could buy a 333i for $10K in pristine shape. Now... It's far more expensive. Also, the cars have become trendy again in SA so young money is buying everything up apparently... I got in touch with a guy this morning advertising a 333i. When I reached out to him it turned out to be the drive train of a 333i in some other E30 body/frame....

Comment

Hi I'm new to this forums so bear with me. There is an E30 forum in South Africa where I'm from called E30clubsa which has a great community and I've seen a few threads with builds of an 333i however they are extremely rare. Just recently on Gumtree was an ad posted of an 325is shadowline which is absolutely beautiful but not really the car you're looking for. here is a link to the vehicle http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...00910809891809
            An E30 will ruin your life, in a good way.;)

Comment

Found another one. http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-car-repla...00910012297709
              An E30 will ruin your life, in a good way.;)

Comment

Working...
              X