Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 525I 5 speed

ok guys i have my 94 e34 for sale.

she has 259k miles and running strong. i am wanting to sell because i bought another euro and would like to sell for more money towards my new car.

i have a huge list of new parts but the big items are: a complete suspension overhaul, poly bushings, billy sports and H&r springs, Mpars with new tires, stoptech brakes yada yada., has a lower milage 5 speed as the original unit bit the dust. basically a/c system gone though, heating system gone through, new vanos seals, lifters, belts etc.

body is in fair shape for its age, no rust under the car just surface spots from chipped paint. engine does not smoke or use oil, run 0-40 castrol synthetic.

i am asking $3700 or best offer. clean title located in kc.ks

pm for more info

CAR SOLD GUYS
    Last edited by rustybullet; 05-14-2016, 03:50 PM. Reason: sold car

I tried contacting you on Facebook for weeks before you replaced the transmission. You never responded to me what was the deal with that. I even tried though your crags list ad.
    Current
    99 328i (Sold)
    91 318is M50B25TU
    89 325ix (Parted out)
    87 325is (Parted out)
    95 525i (Parted Motor for 91 318is)

Comment

did you pm me on facebook? because i see two people on the comments who i dont know replay with questions but they were answered by me. did you call or text or email me on craigslist? Are you Levi, Mcquisten or Josue? thats all i had hit me on facebook.

if you texted me i replied to everyone and ignored the one who didnt text back to me after i said i still had it for sale, which was a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X