2016 'The Vintage' Ashville, NC What parts do you need at the Swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have two e30s for sell and parts at the swap meet. What parts would you like to see at the "Vintage".

I have been messing with e30s for 8+ years with a lot of parts from the 18 cars I have purchased. I was into 2002s before that so I have some of those parts available also. I parted an Euro 82 635csi last year with some parts remaining from that.

I will bring wheels that range from 14" to 17" wheels. I have a couple of BBS basket weave wheels singles, I have a set of 15" BBS Euroweaves with caps (refinished), 15" Style 10 wheel set (needs refurbing), 15" Zender five spoke wheels, set of 16" Super Mesh (quality wheels unknown manufacture), 17" Borbet type T 5 spoke wheel set and 17" BBS RK-II two piece wheel set. I also have 7) 15" BBS RS but with 4x114 bolt pattern (not planning to bring these unless someone ask). I also have a set of 16" BBS RS with 5x130 for a Porsche 930.

Valve covers powder coated and more.

I have body parts (hood, doors, black 325is trunk lid with spoiler and fenders) that I can bring, but only if someone wants something in particular.
    Let me know what you want, help me clean out my basement.

Thanks
    Tim Allred
    High Point, NC
    Last edited by M3and2002; 05-05-2016, 05:28 PM.

do you have a zinno ds fender?

Comment

Like to see the Euroweaves. PM with pics if you don't mind, please. Will be there Friday evening, Saturday and briefly Sunday morning. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry no red fenders in any shade.
        Wheels will be finished just before the vintage. I will post pics when finished.
        Tim

Comment

Any black sport seats?
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

No black sports in good condition, I have parts that can be used to repair a pair.

I have a complete tan sport interior in great condition with seats front and rear along with door panels. Currently slated for a project that may not happen.

Comment

I'm looking for miscellaneous interior items, particularly an under dash panel, but also any door trim, center console, etc.

Daily Driven 1989 325i

Comment

I will see if I have a under dash panel for a non-air bag car, will let you know.

What door items do you need. I don't have any door handles for opening the door, most are broken on the parts cars so I buy new ones. I do have arm rest, some door pockets and mirror switches along with some tweeters for the door corners.

As far as the center console, there are two parts to it, the shifter surround and the park brake surround. Do you need both and is it a coupe or sedan/convertible. Coupe has two window switches and the others are 4 window switch cut outs.

thanks
                Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Graham325 View Post
                  do you have a zinno ds fender?

I do but it's got some bondo on it. Will need to be bodyworked and painted. Sorry didn't mean to thread jack. I just now saw the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by M3and2002 View Post
                    I will see if I have a under dash panel for a non-air bag car, will let you know.

What door items do you need. I don't have any door handles for opening the door, most are broken on the parts cars so I buy new ones. I do have arm rest, some door pockets and mirror switches along with some tweeters for the door corners.

As far as the center console, there are two parts to it, the shifter surround and the park brake surround. Do you need both and is it a coupe or sedan/convertible. Coupe has two window switches and the others are 4 window switch cut outs.

thanks
                    Tim
                    Awesome, thanks for looking for the panel. As far as door stuff, I do need a driver side tweeter, and the trim I'm looking for I guess isn't really on the door but on the floor where the carpet meets the door, the sill trim? Sorry, not really sure how to describe it.

It's a coupe and I need the parking break surround. Thanks again!

Daily Driven 1989 325i

Comment

Im looking for an early 4dr center console without the lock defeat button and rear center console without heated seats holes.

COTM

Comment

I'll be bringing a few nice steering wheels!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I'll be bringing parts from my for sale thread on here, and on 2002faq. Also have a few other items like non airbag knee panel and steering wheels I'll bring.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

RK's are single piece and RK-II's are two pieces. Just FYI
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

"RK's are single piece and RK-II's are two pieces. Just FYI"
                              thanks I updated my ad. Heading to Boston on Saturday for a week

Sounds like we have several parts hoarders among us, glad to know there is a support network. Looking forward to a great event in one of the prettiest areas of North Carolina. This forum and "The Vintage" are about the BMW community and helping one another. Keep the request coming if I don't have it someone on here might.

Comment

Working...
                              X