Toot! Toot! Freight train comin' thru!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great man...
    now if I make the splitter for you, it will protect it, and set it off even more... 8)
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
      Originally posted by M-technik-3
      Ryan, you need to put the plastic back under the car. The spoiler looks good. Can't wait to see it painted.
      What plastic are you speaking of?

Thanks guys. Ill admit it is a bit different and VERY agressive but its definately unique. I think it will actually look smaller once painted. I most likely will leave the graphics off but I'll run it painted for a while to decide.

Definately cant lower it anymore. I would but it comes out actually a little bit farther than the front bumper and I wouldnt be able to get into my drive. It will get its first highway test tonight as for downforce.

I got it from KSK, it was like 600. I was going to get it through Greg but they had one ready and I was in a hurry. Hope to have it painted and pics before the weather turns sour. Props to Greg for getting the valance cheaply to mount this too. Lemme know when you have my cluster, I'm all about the Euro. :P Off to celebrate my buddies 21st.
      It'll slow you down for usre, since the added frontal area really kills your Cd. You may get better downforce numbers, but your top speed will definitely get hurt, or at least your ability to get there as fast as you used to.

It happened to my car when i threw on the iS spoiler. Gotta love fluid dynamics.
      Nick

87 325 5MT
      02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Congrats Ryan! Good to see you finally got it!! Looks great!!!

Comment

In my garage. Illl prolly throw the wheels on in the morn for BMW meet we have going and take some pics.

Also until the next snow Im gonna rock it all on so I can get a picture of all 3 threes together: e30, e36, e46. MIght in the spring be able to get all up. There is a local guy with a stock but clean E21 too.

Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

oh jyeah! u got it goin on man! ol skooler!
            sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Wow..... just wow :shock:
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

time to update the ol' sig there Ryan. Looks hot.
                Below the radar...

Comment

Are you going to rock Alpina graphics? They would look tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                    I'm not sure about the side ones, but the graphics on the airdam would be badass
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                      Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                      I'm not sure about the side ones, but the graphics on the airdam would be badass
                      That's what I meant, on the airdam. :D

Comment

very pretty, u gota give us some nice pics so i can have some desktop pics :D.
                        98 M3/4/5

Comment

lookin good ryan.
                          173rd ABN

Comment

Here are some where you can actually see the dam on the car. Its a big hit, it makes the front look huge and mean. Basically like a freight train.

The weather has been crappy and my car is always filthy. As soon as the rain clears the rest of this dirt and snow I will go take some glamour shots. MIght even try and convince some girls to come too if its warm enough.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh damn, Ryan. That looks so fucking good. Congrats on having a truly unique E30.

Is it a real Alpina airdam of a damn good replica?

Comment

ignore that post.... my idiot brother is trying to foil me. :roll:
                                98 M3/4/5

Comment

Working...
                                X