No announcement yet.

Toot! Toot! Freight train comin' thru!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the last pic it dosent look color matched. :?

But in any case B eautiful. Way to be oridgnal. But it just seems like it needs somthing in the lower regions.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Its the real deal.

Its color matched. Its the funky thing about that Delphin Metallic is it its slightly greenish-blue but it only shows up when the light hits it just right. If not it looks grey. If you walk around my car the color changes.

The thing with the dam is its god so manly lines that the colors all look different. Look at the first pic.

(I thought the same thing too when I first put it on)
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

I think you should go with the full alpina graphics.. anyway it looks great! I love the chrome bumpers.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

OT: Ryan...you might have noticed that deph is best photographed in dull sunlight or cloudy conditions ;)

for example in the pic below you notice its not looking greenish blue bcos the light is not reflecting off the car... You can try take pics without the flash in the evening and you'll be good to go even if the car is dirty

Comment

yeah if you look at my COTM pics those were all in cloudy late afternoon. Its just that I only had time to take pics at 1pm on a sunny day so far..

One nice thing about our color is it hides dirt hella good. 8)
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              One nice thing about our color is it hides dirt hella good. 8)
              So does Bronzit, lol. You couldn't tell my car was dirty until it got REALLY bad.

Comment

Damn- That looks awesom Ryan. I love the color of your car. Good to see another Cllllleeeeeaaaaannn '85 :D

How was the install of the spoiler? A lot of prep work to do? Did it come complete with the fogs & Alpina decals?

Take Care Bud!
                '95 E34 525iT
                '88 E30 ///M3
                '85 E30 325e
                Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                http://members.aol.com/e30m3therealm3/fhm3.jpg

Comment

its just the cover, the fogs and stuff are in the valence behind it. No decals, those are like 100 for the front and 500 for the full kit.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks great. You need some side for sure now.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Very hott 8) Congrats on such a fine job Ryan!
                      I see you have my all-time favorite tires on..the Dunlop Sp sport 9000's! My 9000's just got thrown out because they were soo bald it wasn't even funny. Now on my 17's I'm sporting Pirelli P7000 supersports that were hand-me-downs from cca member mike miller. Soon enough I'll get So3's. I heard they are good.

ttyl
                      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                        Here are some where you can actually see the dam on the car. Its a big hit, it makes the front look huge and mean. Basically like a freight train.

The weather has been crappy and my car is always filthy. As soon as the rain clears the rest of this dirt and snow I will go take some glamour shots. MIght even try and convince some girls to come too if its warm enough.
                        I'm not sure about everyone else, as I can only speak for myself, but Ryan's car gives me a huge boner!
                        Ryan, you definitely have the best car on this forum!
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                        X