Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnell 318
    wow that is hella nice :shock: :shock:

where did you find those seats? i have been looking all over for sport seats with that cloth to match my interior.
    They came stock. The PO of my '85 was the original owner & always kept the car detailed. I was actually considering switcing to black leather/ leatherette sport seats w/ matching (all) black door panels-

Thanks for the compliments guys! ;)
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    http://members.aol.com/e30m3therealm3/fhm3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
      My eta came with full obc, power locks, central, fold down arm rest, and lsd. The only two things that really still work right are the arm rest and lsd though. :D

That color looks really nice. Do I spy a bass controler?
      And oh does that lsd work!

I think that's the controller for the colour of the gauges, from blue to green. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Comment

cough.. cough.....Yes it is the dimmer switch for the gauges.... cough... cough :firehop: LoL!
        '95 E34 525iT
        '88 E30 ///M3
        '85 E30 325e
        Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Comment

my '85 325E has a sport rear lip, sport seats, and an OBC, it was an '85 325e SPORT, just like yours seems to be...
          NICE CAR!!! very clean... I wish my daily driver was that nice, but if it was, it would defeat the purpose of a "beater" in my life... I am getting a new car anyhow, it will be cleaner than my current 325E...

keep up the good work man, always nice to see your cars!

and about getting your wife involved, thats cool... I set my girlfriend up in a '87 325iS and its a pretty nice car... 8)
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
          sigpic

Comment

now just take care of that beauty and keep it mint! dont drive like a sex crazed fat man on his way to a gangbang, you might have problems :nice:
            173rd ABN

Comment

looks great! very nice eta. daN on the board has an 85 that came with i believe everything you mentioned, but with tan leather sport seats and no rear armrest

still though, i am biased and get disappointed to see the auto trans. but if you're doing a 5 sp swap, then kudos!
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                my '85 325E has a sport rear lip, sport seats, and an OBC, it was an '85 325e SPORT, just like yours seems to be...
                NICE CAR!!! very clean... I wish my daily driver was that nice, but if it was, it would defeat the purpose of a "beater" in my life... I am getting a new car anyhow, it will be cleaner than my current 325E...

keep up the good work man, always nice to see your cars!

and about getting your wife involved, thats cool... I set my girlfriend up in a '87 325iS and its a pretty nice car... 8)
                Thanks Ryan- Actually the 325e was my wife's daily driver until the baby arrived :D She has always loved the E30's (rare find in a woman, I know.... :nice: ), she still calls the '85 her "girlfriend" :up:

Let me know on the M3 splitter~
                '95 E34 525iT
                '88 E30 ///M3
                '85 E30 325e
                Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                  now just take care of that beauty and keep it mint! dont drive like a sex crazed fat man on his way to a gangbang, you might have problems :nice:
                  You're killing the line now! It's already in my sig at bfc.

Comment

Looks awesome man don't listen to comment about the slushbox. Mine still is and hate the unit but like the car. Don't love it due to it feels mega slow compared to my euro car probably due to all the toys and lighter chassis weight.

Eventually thou I won't know the differance, as for the offer I'll be taking you up on it over this winter. Keep the good work up.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                      Originally posted by Bokes
                      You're killing the line now! It's already in my sig at bfc.
                      ok, enough with the sex crazed fat man, for now :P
                      173rd ABN

Comment

Very nice looking car... the wheels, front spoiler, shadowline all look amazing and are great touches. I am not a fan of the black bumpers or the gauges, but am so jealous of the paint... my car needs a respray pretty bad.
                        Brandon

Comment

Working...
                        X