I need a better camera....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a better camera....

OR maybe learn to use this one so I can get more light!

Im now E30less.
    sigpic

What kind of camera is it? You car is the pimp shiz. 8)
    I think those tree ones would of come out great with a) better camera b) proper usage

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

damn that was quick, thanks.

Its just some Sony $300 point and shoot digi. I want to get one of the better Sonys that would allow me to meter. This one I cant meter.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

Its seems like for that kind of money you would be getting a better picture. Have you tried all the settings or looked in the manual? There may be some things you can change to get better pictures.
        If you want to get a better one then I would suggest looking at dpreview.com, maybe trying their forum and asking about it.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

You have too much rear light in the latter two.

Does your camera have a 'twilight' mode? It usually picks up ambient light pretty well, even if there isn't much. (A friend of mine has the new Sony 8.3 Megapixel Digi and the thing actually has night vision. You can take a picture in the dark and it will show up like it's light in the room... but for $1200 it should hold your dick while you piss)
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

You have a beautiful car.......SLUT :P :P

HAHA

Sweet Euro-flavor Alpina. Too bad you photography doesn't capture it as well as it should.

slut

Comment

no the only thing is you gotta adjust the camera to be more bright, but those pics came out pretty nice looking. Quick question for you. You have Hella Smoked lights and xenons, what kind of bulbs are you using (h3 h4.....) and how well do you see

Comment

Euros so they are H1. They work great. The light spread is just as good as our 04 330cic. Its the Mrjung kit.

Im gonna start shopping Ebay for a better sony, I know they make a good one because Barrett has one with a Zeiss lense and metering but its $1000 :shock: . I wanna stick with Sony because I have like 500megs of memory stick.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

your car looks hot, youve done a excellent job 8)

i had a sony S-85 (4.1mp, Carl Zeiss lens, metering, and lots of other professional features) but overall i was dissapointed with it. the saturation was weak, pictures came out bright and a little fuzzy, and any lights in a night shot had purple rings around it. i traded it for a 5mp sony DSC-P10, and have no complaints. the pictures are amazing, night shots come out great even without a tripod, and has all the features my old S85 had. plus it takes 640x480 video clips.

Comment

how much is the DSC-P10? I have the DSC-p31 I think at 2.0 megapixel (its old). I want something that meters and does video with sound, does the p10 do that?
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                      how much is the DSC-P10? I have the DSC-p31 I think at 2.0 megapixel (its old). I want something that meters and does video with sound, does the p10 do that?
                      yes it meters, though not as precisely as a real professional camera. instead of a dial, you can only select .5m, 1.0m, 3.0m, 7.0m, or infinite. but it is very good at taking macro shots or focusing in on close objects, its a very smart camera and 99% of the shots will come out crystal clear without adjusting any settings. and yeah, it takes high quality mpeg movies with good sound quality (44100hz).

Comment

Sorry, I meant light metering as in changing the F-stop and exposure settings. Im now thinking about that DSC-F717. That is the one I used for my COTM on the now defunct E30sport.

I've taken photography for years in highschool and one semester in college and I got pretty good at effects with my Canon A2, I need to be able to control the shot and this point and click jobbie isnt doing it.

I AM however going to give the x-mas lights another shot at dusk on Friday if they dont shut them off.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ryan, the Alpina front is lookin great! Regarding a camera....I just bought my wife a Canon digital SLR for X-mas....I think it's called the 300D.....she loves it, especially since she has always preferred SLR's anyways.

Comment

the family:

[/img]
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

i love you jonny bravo!

great car ryan, looking great indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X