PN Search... maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PN Search... maybe

Hoping someone could answer whether this part exists... and whether they know the part number.

I recently purchased the plastic screen that goes from under the radiator back to the oil pan on my 1990 325ix. In doing so, it now looks like there are pieces missing to either side. With this is/ix front air dam there are brake vents on each side. Now with this screen in, it appears that there should be a cover on each side, so that you cannot see the vents from below. I am pretty sure that is how my es used to be... but I have looked and looked through the part catalog, and I cannot find a corresponding part. I can find the brake vents and the screen for the middle... but nothing for either side.

I then googled a bunch of photos of E30 undercarriages to see if I could see one car with such a part... but it seems the bottom of one's front bumper is not a commonly photographed angle.

So... does this part exists, or could one always see up to the brake vents?

Thanks.

Pretty sure the late models never had anything covering that part. At least I've never seen one with anything over that. I'm not sure how they would attach if there was something for that.
    sigpic

Comment

That was one of my thoughts as well... I couldn't see how it would fit together. I believe the es had the cover and the vent as one piece.

I did look all over RealOEM, and couldn't find anything that looked the part.

Thanks.... someone please let us know if we're wrong.

Comment

You can look up and see the brake ducts.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
        X