Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

I'm still looking for 2 more E30 steel wheels. Anybody? HMU.
      Thanks.

Comment

I live in vero and definitely wouldn't mind going to a meet in wpb

Comment

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Looking for an exhaust bracket that bolts to the rear of the tranny if anybody has one. Snapped mine a couple days ago!

I will obviously throw a few dollars your way. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
            Looking for an exhaust bracket that bolts to the rear of the tranny if anybody has one. Snapped mine a couple days ago!

I will obviously throw a few dollars your way. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disregard, no longer needed. Thanks.

Comment

New to the area, any local meets?
              I have no e30 at the moment but i did recently pickup a z3coupe, so that's e30 of an e30 :D

Comment

I have a 5-sp tranny for sale from my e30 m3 if anyone can use it.

Comment

Wtb: M42 oem air box. I need one ASAP. If you have one you are willing to sell, please contact me with your price. Thanks team........ G.

Comment

Thank you shout out to Varg for selling me the M42 air box and AFM I needed. Good looking out.
                    Thank you sir............... G.

Comment

Cars and Coffee tomorrow in West Palm Beach. Starts at 9am. Location is at Palm Beach Outlets on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Use Google for directions. See you there....... G.

Comment

Originally posted by m3j0n View Post
                        I have a 5-sp tranny for sale from my e30 m3 if anyone can use it.
                        How much are you looking for it?

Comment

I'm back in the market for an E30 steel wheel. I have 4 but one of them is for an IX model. IX model offset is 45 and will not work on non IX models. E, ES, I, IS models offset is 35. I need one ET 35 offset steelie. Anybody have one PM me and let me know what you have. Thanks.

Comment

Shout out thank you to Don Stevens for the 4th steel wheel I needed. He was over on this coast of FLA and dropped it off with me. Thank you sir. Cheers!.......... G.

Comment

Hey guys are there any meetups happening this month, finally got my car running and my brother moved back from Chicago so he has his vert. They're not the prettiest cars, but still would like to meet up with a few e30 peeps :):)

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

@gespinal0301. Cars and Coffee. West Palm Beach, Fl. At the Palm Beach Outlets. I 95 to Palm Beach Lakes Blvd exit east. Outlets Mall is on your left. Sunday, October 30, 2016. 9am to 1pm. There are usually 10 to 15 e30"s there. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X