• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life.

Sometimes its just too much.

who else feels its frequency?

thoughts, deep insights.. etc

Drink jäger it's good for this feeling
    "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

its not a bad feeling. its actually quite amazing.

Comment

Oh, well good job sir! My boss told me today after makin me project manager on full restoration on a 73 2002, that on top of that he wants to help me build up my car for autoX to promote his shop
        "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

let's go to Fayettenam again some time, lol

Comment

It's a bitch.

Comment

I waiting for it to become available on DVD so I dont have to watch it with Oprah as the narrator.

Oh sorry wrong life, yeah its sucks, you muddle through and then you die. Thats just how it works, make the best of it while you can because time flys and before you know it you will be dead.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                I waiting for it to become available on DVD so I dont have to watch it with Oprah as the narrator.

Oh sorry wrong life, yeah its sucks, you muddle through and then you die. Thats just how it works, make the best of it while you can because time flys and before you know it you will be dead.
                I thought it was about the show, too. Watch Planet Earth, it's narrated by David Attenborough.

As to the OP, start taking St. John's Wort every day.

Comment

It blows, disconnect and get over it. We will all finally stop seeing this dream soon enough.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

sometimes the voices in my head drown out the TV

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I hate Oprah's voice. And she sucks. they needed that black dude from Deep Space Nine to narrate it.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          yeah Avery Brooks has a great voice for such things

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                          I thought it was about the show, too. Watch Planet Earth, it's narrated by David Attenborough.

Yeah ummm no that was Sogni Weaver, unless you are referring to the BBC version I assume. Thats why I want life on DVD so I can select who is the narrator Attenborough (IIRC) or Oprah. I refuse to support anything that Oprah is involved with (other than this on DVD) I cant stand her voice and her views on anything from politics, to books, to food.

"The Pacific" Voice over was Mike Rowe and and I will have all 3 series on DVD by the end of the year. I love watching them Planet Earth was just amazing
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-09-2010, 11:05 AM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I much preferred Planet Earth. They seem to have shot their was with Life. They though, "Shit, the voice actor is busy and we cant get the writing/producing staff back form the last show. What do we do?" " I know, lets shoot 4 hours of HD footage, just have Oprah say random shit and then just reuse the footage over and over again to make it seem like 10 hours."

So its basically like 99% of the movie sequels out there. Try and ride the coattails of the original and do it as cheaply as possible. Also advertise like a motherfucker so you can get enough people in before word gets out.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

My life is great by the way.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X