Nuclear summit this Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear summit this Monday

Binyamin Netanyahu will not be present at the summit. After the fiasco in Washington from two weeks ago, and in Jerusalem a week prior, the relations between Washignton and Tel Aviv could go even sourer. Israel has always been vague about the nuclear arsenal it has. Never denied, nor confirmed it had nucler warheads. If they sign the treaty, they will have to let inspector take a look at their "candy store". If they don't sign, and especiall after all the goofs following settlements in East Jerusalem, they might create some tensions with Washington. And let's remember that without the US, Israel is very isolated.

Barack Obama considers plan B for Middle East settlement as relations between Israel and US deteriorate
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Neither is India or Pakistan, they don't plan to attend. We openly trade with Pakistan in FMS goods. I would not have expected Israel to attend. They don't want to put limits on themselves.

It's not like they go about threatening their neighbors with being blasted back to the stone-age with nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons are kinda out dated these days much like a battleship of WWI, Airpower quickly made them outdated much as ciber hacking is the new preferred weapon.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Israel has never attended these as far as I have read, don't really think it's the big deal they are trying to make it out to be.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Do these summits do anything? Seems like Russia disarms a little every time and has a new arsenal by the time inspectors revisit. They're destroying same nukes over and over. And inspectors can't exactly check out the "missing" stash, because all surrounding ex-soviet countries kept a little amount of them.

There have been a lot of summits in the last few years that accomplished nothing.

I also support Israel in not participating. UN and their degenerate neighbors don't need to know what they're working with. In their region fear works better than diplomacy... Saddam used it for over 20 years.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          all that x2
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

yet again..... this time at the summit

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

"I am YOUR bitch..." - 2010, Barack Obama (Translated from body language to English)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                "I am YOUR bitch..." - 2010, Barack Obama (Translated by google body language to English)
                fixed
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think Israel really needs our "protection" like people say. I don't even understand what you mean when you say "without the US, Israel is very isolated." Its not like we will stop selling weapons to Israel because of this, and that's really all we do anyway, that and pretend we are creating peace in the middle east.
                  "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

When you don't have the bouncer standing behind your left shoulder, you come across a bit weaker to the rest of the guys on the playground.

Comment

When you don't have the bouncer standing behind your left shoulder, you come across a bit weaker to the rest of the guys on the playground.
                      Unless you have knocked out every kid on the playground, even when 3 of them jump you at once.

Comment

Well, Israel does not come across as the kid you just described.

Comment

Well, Israel does not come across as the kid you just described.
                          Really? I am pretty sure no one has fucked with them in 30 years for a reason, beyond some Palestinians shooting rockets and throwing rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                            Really? I am pretty sure no one has fucked with them in 30 years for a reason, beyond some Palestinians shooting rockets and throwing rocks.

Remember that big guy I described standing behind them? Bing, we have a winner. Should I use some crafty Duh image found on the net?

Comment

Remember that big guy I described standing behind them? Bing, we have a winner. Should I use some crafty Duh image found on the net?
                              Why would you ever be scared of a big guy who never does anything? Or even more, is actually helping out the Egyptians by giving them Abrams, and negotiating terms that are favorable for them and the Arabs?

Comment

Working...
                              X