No announcement yet.

Retards: Put them to death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you have to do is ask yourself if it was your family member. No, I would want to help them out as much as possible to live a normal as possible life.

It amazes me to see people taking care of their family members year after year and treating them like normal people. I couldn't have more respect for those that do this.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I say we eat babies.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        This board would be a lot smaller.
        :stupid:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
          I say we eat babies.
          soylent green?
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            I say we give them their own subforum.
            oh lordy i fuckin' lol'd
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

If it was obvious at time of birth that the kid was defective, I'd appreciate the option to fail it and try again. Going to hell? probably. Avoiding 20 to life of a humiliating and painful experience for the whole family? that's the idea.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                If it was obvious at time of birth that the kid was defective, I'd appreciate the option to fail it and try again. Going to hell? probably. Avoiding 20 to life of a humiliating and painful experience for the whole family? that's the idea.
                besides, overpopulation is gonna be a problem during our lifetime.
                [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  I say we eat babies.
                  i've been doing that for years. check the username.
                  Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                  Originally posted by acolella76
                  i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                  2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                  1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                  1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                  Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Humiliating... ? Painful? Yes. But a perfectly healthy kid will give you pain. As will anything you love more than yourself. To look purely on the negative is a poor excuse to ruin the chance. Also, a bunch of the medical field involving babies is still hit or miss. My friend from back when I was a kid was nearly aborted because the MD's misdiagnosed an "abnormality" in an ultra sound. The parents decided that instead of their own comfort and awesomeness, raising a kid was about bringing up whatever child they got. Turns out the MD's were wrong and he was a perfectly healthy little munchkin. There's a multitude of people who got over themselves and their "humiliation" as you put it that had "retarded" children and found an extreme amount of growth for themselves. Loving something that's easy for you to love isn't really love.

Here's a fun fact for the non-child rearing types... a majority of birthing centers, MD's and hospitals give you the option to early term abortion if the child is 98% positive for coming out with a severe disability. Some, make you wave this choice in exchange for being told. Most don't.

Having said all the above, I don't disagree with you. Some disabilities are beyond the parents and always will be. The care needed would be monumental. Not to mention those disabilities that bring nothing but a life of pain to the child. There's a time and a place for everything.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                      besides, overpopulation is gonna be a problem during our lifetime.

You know, in reference to my very recently deceased baby sister in-law, I was told this by a guy working at Starbucks.

I pulled him over the counter and almost broke his face.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

corky thatcher drove an e30

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                          You know, in reference to my very recently deceased baby sister in-law, I was told this by a guy working at Starbucks.

I pulled him over the counter and almost broke his face.
                          don't blame ya, that is a pretty rude thing to say to someone. And overpopulation isn't even pertinent to this discussion.. 9 months past THAT decision.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

don't blame ya, that is a pretty rude thing to say to someone. And overpopulation isn't even pertinent to this discussion.. 9 months past THAT decision.
                            5 years and 9 months in that case.

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Not my shining moment, but you should have seen the little scenster kid's face when I grabbed him around the neck and he started making his way over the counter. Manager was there and grabbed me pretty fast.

Funny how tough he got after there were people there... at least the manager did the right thing. Told me to leave and then turned around and said, "You're fired. Get your stuff..."
                              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X