Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida r3v'ers, you guys heard of Allen West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida r3v'ers, you guys heard of Allen West?

Allen B. West was born on February 7, 1961, in Georgia. He is a retired lieutenant colonel from the U.S. Army and a former member of the House of

Anyone hear much about this guy? I agree with a number of his views, wondering what any of you all thought of him.

Discuss......

Nao.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

I've heard of him all the way up here. All you Florida assholes need to vote for him.
    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

they really need to. surprised at the lack of interest in this thread, with all of these "bad" politicians, no one said anything about this guy, the opposite.

/shrug
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

I like a lot of what is on his website at least, especially this on Defense. "We must get away from occupation warfare and nation building and execute precision strike operations aimed at denying the terrorist enemy sanctuary." As well as his thoughts on energy independence. I'd give him a shot if he was running in my district.
        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

I haven't heard about him, but the fact that he's "proud of Sarah Palin's endorsement" is a little troubling. I'll do some more reading before deciding anything though.
          S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
          What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

How is he different from any other politician? The fact that he is attempting to become part of the bullshit that is the corporate/government establishment is enough for me to know that he's a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              How is he different from any other politician? The fact that he is attempting to become part of the bullshit that is the corporate/government establishment is enough for me to know that he's a douche.
              The same bullshit corporate/government establishment that you continually want to hand more control to?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

wait wait wait, so the fact that he is trying to you know, get into office, to make a change, effectively makes him a douche?

lol. keep the "new people who may make a change for the better, out" because THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB.

The douche here, is you.
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

all i can think of is Adam West
                  Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    The same bullshit corporate/government establishment that you continually want to hand more control to?
                    wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                      I haven't heard about him, but the fact that he's "proud of Sarah Palin's endorsement" is a little troubling. I'll do some more reading before deciding anything though.

Do you mean this:http://allenwestforcongress.com/featured/695/

Deerfield Beach, FL – March 30, 2010 – Republican Congressional candidate Allen West (FL-22) expressed his gratitude for Governor Sarah Palin’s endorsement. Palin announced the endorsement late Monday afternoon on her Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=375469568434.

“I am deeply honored and humbled to have secured Governor Palin’s endorsement for our Congressional campaign,” West said. “The hard work of our supporters is being recognized both here in the Twenty-Second District as well as across America.”

In the statement Palin wrote, “Allen’s personal story is a testament to the commonsense conservative belief that our nation’s greatness is rooted in freedom, because with freedom comes equal opportunity, and that, coupled with hard work, leads to success. Allen is a small government fiscal conservative running against a leftwing ideologue who’s marched to the beat of Nancy Pelosi on every issue from cap-and-tax to the stimulus, TARP, and, of course, Obamacare. It’s time to send Allen to Washington in his place.”

“Americans are looking for real leadership in these trying times,” stated West. “The people of Congressional District 22, and Americans, are looking for the new generation of principled leadership to combat the liberal progressive legislative agenda.”

Really? do you just hear keyword "Palin" and jump straight to "being troubled"?
                      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                        wrong
                        How so? You constantly whine about how the gov't needs to be more restrictive to big business/etc, yet that isn't giving them more control?

How's about you just go pick up a couple of large pizzas, smoke a bowl and watch "Half Baked" while the adults talk.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                        X