50 swap, Check panel no working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 swap, Check panel no working

As the title says, i have a s50 swapped e30 and everything works fine. The problem is my check panel isn't working and the light on the cluster is not working (blinking) either. It should have the oil light on because of the swap and also the washer fluid light because i have deleted that. I have searched but i have found nothing.

Am i forgetting to wire something up?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
    - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
    @vaughnbannister on IG

Bump. Still haven't figured this out.

The check panel it's self works because the seat belt light still comes on when I turn the key.
    @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Sounds like your harness wiring might be the problem. Did you buy a harness adapter or did you re-wire the harness yourself?
      PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

I am using the AKG wiring harness adapter. Everything is working perfectly fine. But this haha.
        @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

hmm, then that probably isnt the issue. lol Have you double checked all your grounds? Maybe a fuse?
          PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

all my fuses are good and i dont see what ground it would be for the check panel... it wouldnt be in the engine bay, so the only other option would be under the clove box? is there a ground that comes from the C104?
            @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Working...
            X