Photoshop request: black front valence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop request: black front valence

I'm wanting to paint my front valence black as it's all rock chipped and has some surface rust. I don't want to pay to have it colour matched and painted by someone else. Just want an idea of what it would look like. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0495.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	7249850

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    91' 318is Brilliantrot
    Yes, it still has an m42

There is some place that will do a color match rattle can. Better than black IMO

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
      There is some place that will do a color match rattle can. Better than black IMO
      i agree that definitely would. Any idea what the name of that place is? if i could get the colour myself id definitely do that!
      sigpic
      91' 318is Brilliantrot
      Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Easily find your color and order the same automotive touch up paint used by industry professionals. Match to factory color guaranteed. Get started now.
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Find your nearest auto body supply store and give them a call. The one closest to me charges $23 for a color coded spray can that allowed me to repaint much of my engine bay.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
            Awesome, thanks man ill check them out!

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
            Find your nearest auto body supply store and give them a call. The one closest to me charges $23 for a color coded spray can that allowed me to repaint much of my engine bay.
            Okay sweet, that would be way easier getting it made for me by a local store rather than having to order from somewhere online. Thanks the info
            sigpic
            91' 318is Brilliantrot
            Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

I pretty sure Lordco does this. Take a paint code to them and they'll put it in a rattle can for you.

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
                I pretty sure Lordco does this. Take a paint code to them and they'll put it in a rattle can for you.
                Oh really? had no idea they did that, ill have to go check that out! would probably be the cheapest option since i get a good discount there too, thanks man
                sigpic
                91' 318is Brilliantrot
                Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

If you haven't already painted the valence, I've been to Rondex on Barons Road in nanaimo for color matched paint. Used the paint for small rust repair/body work overtop of bondo/primer on a Red 88 4runner and it worked pretty well

Comment

Color matched 3 different "is" lips for people with this stuff. Awesome, especially for the price. They also sell aerosol 2k clear, just be sure to wear a respirator when you use it.

Comment

Working...
                    X