Stromung m20 Group Buy 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waffle cone View Post
    yeah $600+ is freaking expensive as hell... plus the canadian dollar is absolute poop at the moment, so I'd be in if you could get it down quite a bit lower. I agree with djmossm42 -- see if they'll max out at -15% or if they'll go more!
    Price compare the competitors exhausts, then listen to this video (thanks iwantspeed). It's worth every penny.

hey guys testing Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone mounted to the rear bumper a few inches above the exhaust tipsm20b25st...

Comment

Just to be clear I, have heard these systems and they sound awesome and the build quality it top notch. It's well worth the current price offering. It's just out of my current budget. I was just curious to know how sweet the deal could get if the OP was willing to run the GB longer. But I just realized this is all a moot point for me because this is for the M20 setup and I need the M42 setup 😩.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Stromung m20 Group Buy 2016

I sent an email to Scott at Stromung last night asking three questions.

If their is an option for the tips to angle out to the side, to fit an m-tech 1 rear valence?

If the tips could be left off so the buyer could get them welded at the angle they needed?

How many would we have to buy to get 30% discount or the highest you could offer?

He hasn't replied to that email yet? I'll post as soon as he does.

Thanks TrentW, iwantspeed. That's the best stromung e30 youtube video I've heard.

Price compare the competitors exhausts, then listen to this video (thanks iwantspeed). It's worth every penny.

hey guys testing Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone mounted to the rear bumper a few inches above the exhaust tipsm20b25st...

Comment

Nice! Good luck!

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
          Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
          LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

So Scott hasn't replied to my email with those questions?

I think if we get 10 people, $565. is a great price for what you get.

Comment

Come on now boys-pony up some $ and get in on this!

Comment

Yes to this ^ 4 more would be a great discount

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

count me in!

1 bwells
                  2 8ball
                  3 glnr13
                  4 TrentW
                  5 Vitiokas95
                  6 mikol_e30
                  7 sugoiboi_e30

Comment

is this deal over? i just noticed that this whole thread was established like a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sugoiboi_e30 View Post
                      is this deal over? i just noticed that this whole thread was established like a month ago.

No, need 3 more to sign up
                      1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                      1990 e30 325is
                      1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

We're saving $67 now. If 3 more join we can save $100 each

I'm cool to pull on it now but willing to wait just a little longer. This money is burning a hole in my pocket.
                        sigpic

Comment

Stromung

I'm in depending on time to complete.

Comment

how long do we have until this deal is over or is it available until we meet the desired amount?

Comment

^^ If someone in the group buy has a date deadline speak up. We can set a date ? I'd prefer to wait until we have ten buyers.

Comment

Stromung

Originally posted by bwells View Post
                                ^^ If someone in the group buy has a date deadline speak up. We can set a date ? I'd prefer to wait until we have ten buyers.

My car is nearing completion of a pricey swap. Another $33 isn't making a big difference at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X