No Rear Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Rear Brakes

I guess I should introduce myself since I've never posted here. I live in northern VA and purchased Zeemz old car back in the fall and it's been great. Well driving it's been great anyway.

Last night I went to flush the brake fluid and power steering fluid in preparation for a track day I was planning on going to mid April. It turns out this car hasn't had rear brakes for a while from what I can tell. Both the rear bleeders were dry and the plug in the T above the diff was dry too. We tried disconnecting the line from the ABS unit and running compressed air through the T to see if any air or fluid would come out either of the rear bleeders or the hard line connected to the ABS and got nothing.

Am I right in thinking that I probably need everything from the Brake pressure regulator (34331152494) back? or is there something else that could be causing the blockage that I'm not thinking of?

Also does anyone have a list of things that need to be moved out of the way to change out the brake lines? From what I was looking at last night it didn't really look like a job I was looking forward too.

Thanks,
    Daniel
Working...
X