For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Gods Sake Michigan

I see E30's in Michigan ALL THE TIME....How about we start spreading the word to the cars we see. Maybe there is a easily printable sheet we could carry and drop into E30 wipers......

There was/is a huge GM F-body presence in MI, when I had my Camaro......Lets FUCKING BUILD ONE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

88 325is

I used to live in Warren and St. Claire Shores. I sure do miss Michigan, minus the winters.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

hello
      sigpic

88 325is

Comment

I'm going to print some of these out.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

hows that working for ya? ^
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            hows that working for ya? ^

I met your mom.

Comment

o.O
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

hey michigan, have some more lake effect snow.

Comment

yay! i see E30's all the time also. they're usually in better shape than mine, too! lol. theres a red vert, lowered with wheels ive seen around here a few times. looks pretty cool. ive seen a woman behind the wheel a couple times. and a younger guy. im never in my car when i see it/them though. lol.

-Dane
                  diving board division, bishez.

Comment

I hardly see any e30's in Grand Blanc/Detroit, when I do they aren't anything special.

Comment

I officially give up on the people of michigan
                      sigpic

Comment

spotted a caged alpine white 87 325i with old school zender side skirts on 75 south bound heading to Detroit Wed or Thursday, had some serious rake, probably someone on here.

Comment

fuck michigan.

Comment

i'm in Grand Rapids. I'm still looking for a new e30. I see them all the time driving around but never any for sale, or that are worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by scforeigncar View Post
                              i'm in Grand Rapids. I'm still looking for a new e30. I see them all the time driving around but never any for sale, or that are worth buying.
                              Just found out that there's a new family edition on the way. Time to grow up == E30 sacrifice in my future. :(

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Working...
                              X