Anyone from NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from NM?

I live in Rio Rancho. Anyone else out there from the Land of Enchantment?
    87 325is

hey there i live in espanola, i think i talked to you on e30tech though check out my race teams website were planning a autocross,drift and show event for march at the holywood raceway. also if you need any work done to the e30 i do side work for a small flat rate.
    sigpic

Comment

nm

hey whats up im in abq know of any meets around us seems like we are on an island

Comment

I'll be in Rio Rancho the 22-29th.

Comment

driving or flying??

Comment

Via Auto. Will not be in an e30. Anything nifty, or any insider info for any goings-on that week? Or, how are things in general out there rite now?

Comment

its about 57 and slightly windy in albq but not stopping me from doing a coolant flush lol. but i dont know of any goings on here soon as of yet the only guys i know of that have e30's are coworkers of mine but still looking. do you know of anyone else out this way?

Comment

Nope. Is there any Non-e30 stuff going on in the area out there? Any festivals, events, etc?

Comment

river of lights christmas light show at the botanic gardens
                  luminaria tours around town
                  i cant really think of much else

Comment

there are certainly some good drives out here. in particular a run through Jemez Springs to Los Alamos (birth place of the bomb) and back through Santa fe provides a decent days worth of entertainment/driving.

the only predominant or active car culture around here seems to be primarily low-riders and crown vics with huge wheels. on occasion santa fe has a car show in the plaza that often pulls some nice cars out of the woodwork- in fact, i think there might be one scheduled around christmas.

i'll look into it>

Comment

Do it

i would be down to cruising up there for a show and i actually work in old town so i hear you on the lowrider/20 some odd inch wheels on crown vics/caprices

Comment

This thread needs reviving! For all you NM guys that always want to set up a meet, let's stop the talk and get something going. ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

anyone new in town ???

Comment

Hi everybody! First post here. Just wanted to say im new to NM. Im living in Alamogordo. Just moved here from SC in November.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^ Welcome! NM is really bad with e30's. Josh (jintermont) and I were planning on doing a run up the Jemez/Sandia this Wednesday (Feb. 23) if you want to make a trek.

And that's an invitation to anyone else too. ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Working...
                              X