canada bimmer meets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canada bimmer meets??

are the ever any big Bimmer meets in canada? I just moved to Canada a few years ago and havent heard of anything like that yet
    sigpic
    BIMMER für IMMER

Where do you live? There's weekly local meets Thursdays here in Vancouver + lower mainland
    1981 320is, Alpine White, 5 speed (Sold)
    1992 318is, Brillantrot, 5 speed (Sold)
    1996 328i, Montreal Blau, 5 speed (Sold)
    1991 325i Coupe, Alpine White II, 5 speed (Current)

Comment

There stuff in Toronto, and we're organizing some shit in Ottawa.
      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Where do the e30 guys in the vancouver meet up?

Comment

^^^ yah where/when are your meets?
          I'll come out. I'm in the market to pick up a E30. I can learn alot before my purchase! :)

Comment

bump

Comment

we typically meet around burnaby/richmond. There aren't all too many e30's around anymore, mostly e36/e34 and the bunch. Happens every thursday. PM'd you with some more info
              320I - under construction

Comment

My previous cars have been Nissans/Infinitis and their club seem more active than BMW in Vancouver area.

I'm in Delta, BC and would be interested to find out about meets in this area. Typically I have been going to BMW Car Club of Canada meets/events.

Comment

[QUOTE=smerfs;3392218]we typically meet around burnaby/richmond. There aren't all too many e30's around anymore, mostly e36/e34 and the bunch. Happens every thursday. PM'd you with some more

I'm somewhat new tp the area and have no idea where everyone meets. I'm down to come out and hang. Let me know when and where!

1990 325I 4-door
                  Euro Spec

Comment

Working...
                  X